Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
otakusan

Akira's Default Outfit

otakusan

So after opening Akira up, her default was the first thing that caught my eye.. it is SOOOO cute... but since the stockings and shorts are dark brown, I 've decided to soak them in washing detergent solution to see if I can get some extra dye out... to my surprise after just 1 hr of soaking, the water turned out very brown, so I changed to some clean detergent solution and soak for longer... changing water every few hours for THREE days now, and the water still turns out brown.... i'm starting to now want to every put that outfit on any of my girls.

her alternative outfit.. the magic kitty outfit, which looks like it's going to stain BADLY, actually turned out ok... again, i had her bra and black stocking soaked in detergent solution for 1 hr to start... water is crystal clear, soaked for overnight after, and water is still crystal clear... so i'm guessing the process used for dying those pieces were actually pretty well done, and after having Akira wear them for 2 days straight now.. no stains yet.

Alphakitty

I'm so glad to hear that the kitty outfit doesn't stain, because it's just painfully adorable. It kind of sucks that the stock outfit stains, is it just the shorts? Because if so I guess a bodysuit would help a lot.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

dreamcore

Awww, that's really unfortunate!

baldylox

Thank you for posting this information Otakusan! It really sucks that the default set stains, or at least seems like it will as it's really cute. I hope you can get it to work out for you!

But I am really glad to hear the Kitty Magician set doesn't stain! That thing is way adorable and it would be a crime if it had to be used with a body stocking. I think that would have ruined the look.

Great info sir, thanks!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

otakusan
I'm so glad to hear that the kitty outfit doesn't stain, because it's just painfully adorable. It kind of sucks that the stock outfit stains, is it just the shorts? Because if so I guess a bodysuit would help a lot.

i'm not sure if it's the shorts or stocking... i guess I should have kept them in separate soaking bowls so I'd know...

otakusan

Ok, so after a couple more days of soaking... this time separately.. it turns out that it is her stocking that is going to stain like heck.. the water that was soaking the shorts was actually starting to clear up after I changed it a few times.

otakusan
Thanks for the heads up!

Is the magic kitty outfit made from the shiny plastic type of material?

Those sorts of synthetics don't usually stain. It's the dyed stuff you have to worry about.

hmm it is slightly shinny, but not the type that seems like will stain, I've had the kitty outfit on for a few hours during the photo shot, and did not stain a bit... but I wouldn't keep it on for TOO long, just in case.. better safe then sorry