Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lotharen

Dollfie Furniture and Accessories

Lotharen

Hello everyone, I wanted to run a few things by the community to gauge interest. I'm a fair hand at handy crafts and woodworking in general. I've got a few idea's but I really wanted to see what the community as a whole wanted.

My idea is to create furniture for Dollfies and I wanted to know what are some furniture Items are the most wanted/needed to concentrate my efforts. I'm thinking along the lines of tables, chairs, beds, ect.

The second thing I was hoping for some community input on is Accessories for Dollfies. What would you like to see - Swords, guns, jewelry? These would be made mostly with polymer clay and sculpted with a clear coat glaze (Matte, semi-gloss, and gloss - depending on the area) to protect dollfies from staining.

Thanks in advance for any idea's/suggestions. I hope to have some working models to show with in the next month or so.

Cauldroness

Modern furniture! Seriously, I am always looking for modern furniture with clean, straight lines -- think IKEA-like stuff. Coffee tables, side tables, couches, love seats, armchairs, YES YES YES!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Lotharen
Modern furniture! Seriously, I am always looking for modern furniture with clean, straight lines -- think IKEA-like stuff. Coffee tables, side tables, couches, love seats, armchairs, YES YES YES!

Awesome! I can start planning for that style. I was thinking once I get the knack adding illumination to some things - think bar hutches, ect.

Lotharen

The only obstacle I can see for the furniture is the over head to get started.

The accessories I've got 90% of the supplies I need.

With the clay I have I could make plenty weapons, food, cups/dinner plates, ect.

I still want to make the furniture but I might need to save up to get started lol.

Totorosan

I second that!! I will gladly pre-order, Kickstarter, you name it. I have been left to scour antique stores looking for things that do not feel Victorian!