Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

A Sign of the Times

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

OtakuDepot

HAHA, that's so funny - because it's true!!!!

I know I do similar things at work when I say something to my co worker who is no more than 10 feet from me. They both look cute on their laptops! I love the little living room setup you have for them, very nice.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox

Aww! That's too cute! It's so very true tho.... I see this on a daily basis with cell phones. But this is funny.

It's great that Yukino is back online tho, I bet she's super happy about that. But she can't even post any pictures now? That's too bad. I guess this stems from the camera ban.... Maybe if she proves herself with the online stuff she can start to use that again? Baby steps I suppose.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

Haha, of course Yukino would be IMing Sakura, who's sitting right next to her...

Waynio

So true...... But still cute none the less!!

Wayne

scripple
HAHA, that's so funny - because it's true!!!!

I know I do similar things at work when I say something to my co worker who is no more than 10 feet from me. They both look cute on their laptops! I love the little living room setup you have for them, very nice.

I know a few people like this, and many more that will IM all day long but NEVER pick up a phone. Just the way the world seems to be going. Thanks on the living room.

Aww! That's too cute! It's so very true tho.... I see this on a daily basis with cell phones. But this is funny.

It's great that Yukino is back online tho, I bet she's super happy about that. But she can't even post any pictures now? That's too bad. I guess this stems from the camera ban.... Maybe if she proves herself with the online stuff she can start to use that again? Baby steps I suppose.

Like the groups at the restaurants where they're all together but none of them are speaking to each other, they're all just staring at their phones clicking away?

And yes, Yukino is still banned from taking or posting photos, or really having anything to do with a camera. She might earn the right to post them again someday, but it will be a while.

Haha, of course Yukino would be IMing Sakura, who's sitting right next to her...

Yes clearly I'm silly for not realizing she was IMing with the person across the living room from her. How else would they communicate?

So true...... But still cute none the less!!

Thanks, but I'm not sure I'll pass on the cute comments. I don't know if I want to encourage this.

otakusan

hahaha.. I couldn't help but noticed the GIANT electrical outlet on the wall on the last photo

Dolly

Indeed, how utterly silly of you not to realize which Sakura she meant! Sigh, my classmates do that a lot. I can understand why during class but they do it at break too! xD

The outlet might actually be modern art...

Now I envision it with a picture frame around it.

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

scripple
hahaha.. I couldn't help but noticed the GIANT electrical outlet on the wall on the last photo

Really? You're just now noticing that? It's been in pretty much every story I've done for the last six months not to mention every single photo in this story not just the last. Amazing powers of observation you have there.

And yes, the girls live in the same full scale house that I do.

bobo

They look so cute on there laptops.Were exactly did you get there laptops from? Thank you

bobo~

scripple
They look so cute on there laptops.Were exactly did you get there laptops from? Thank you

Dollfie world. You can also get them from nightfall.

dreamcore

What happened to get Yukino banned from cameras and computers in the first place?

Also, I've been wondering: aren't those side tables the ones baldylox made?

scripple
What happened to get Yukino banned from cameras and computers in the first place?

Also, I've been wondering: aren't those side tables the ones baldylox made?

Yukino used a camera and computer to set up a blackmail scheme against Rin. You can read about it in the original story post on figure.fm (NSFW) if you like. I labeled the post NSFW more for the dialogue and the situation than the photos themselves, although some of them might be a little embarrassing for work too, but no graphic nudity or such.

And yes those tables were made by baldylox.

littlebearries

My roommates used to do this, they were sisters who wrote yaoi fan fic together and they'd post back and forth about it while sitting in the same room with their backs to each other, LOL.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png