Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
TheParadisePanda

Official Hujoo discussion Thread!

TheParadisePanda

I decided to create a thread to discuss Hujoo abs plastic dolls Anybody else Hype for hujoos new SD sized creations: http://www.hujoo.kr/index.php

Amie

tumblr_nb2ow8pf6r1rpwwhto1_500.jpg

Io

tumblr_nb2ow8pf6r1rpwwhto2_500.jpg

I'm putting in a preorder on Amie for my birthday I fell in love with her soft features. She'd look beautiful in fancy dresses I think.

Karomie

I'm really excited about Amie. I'll probably pick one up after the holidays are over. I'd love to see owner pictures and hear owner reviews of her in the mean time though!

Eustia

Huh. I've never paid any attention to "other" dolls, but that Amie strikes my fancy, for some reason. No idea why. I guess because she is a dog, and doesn't have a creepy uncanny valley face that most non-DD dolls seem to.

Price seems surprisingly reasonable, too. Tempting. Very tempting.

Bakura34

I got an Amie from Junkyspot during their black friday sale. Have to say she is pretty solid, not light like my hujoo sara. Her boobies are Huge though. Girl is hard to dress though. Her nails and toe nails are really pointed and sharp.

Saniainen

Oh Hujoos! I remember when I found them a couple years ago and I fell in love with sleepy-eye-Wings. He'd be a great sibling or a friend for my resin yo-sd.

It's amazing how they started making bigger dolls! They are so cute!

Coco

Oh! I'd love to see more photos of Amie. I thought she was silly at first, but slowly I've been wanting her more and more. I hope they come up with a nice cat girl next, or maybe some tan colors.

Coco

That's a great and helpful review! Thank you!

Conuresans

I'm currently planning to order Freya from Junky Spot. I'm getting her in Seafoam, and I already have a small story for her that I'll hopefully continue with any other dolls, if I decide to pick up more... [i probably will want more, but it'll take a while to work up enough for more.]

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

MrFjmg03

Old thread but I think it’s worth reviving it because I want to share my girls LOL

I Have the 3 of them Amie, Io, and Azela.

I got Azela brand new from Junkyspot and fell in love with the body sculpt. So I hunt down for Io that was the one I truly wanted. I found her on Facebook but her original head was broken. I got lucky and found somebody selling an Io head on Instagram. She had her default face up but decided to send her get a custom one to make her more to my liking. Then I decided to hunt down for Amie to complete my collection. I found her but her fingernails were cut down and the eye sockets  inside the eyes were sanded to fit bigger eyes. But other than that she looks perfect. I send her to get a custom face up as well.

These are my 3 hujoo SD girls :)

Minerva, Aymea and Fiffy :)

Edited by MrFjmg03