Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Galvatim

DolPa 25 outfits on Volks USA!

archangeli

Oh wow... I completely forgot about these items >__<"

I've had the Charlotte Ribbon & Elizabeth Rose since June

I might try for one of the mic stands and DD dresses too, but my goodness it's taken a while for this stuff to get on Volks USA.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Alphakitty

Ooh, exciting! I have all of the outfits I want from this already, but I am missing 2 of the headphones (pink & red) so I will definitely be going for some of them! Maybe a pink microphone too for Soniko.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

baldylox

FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO...

Oh wait, wrong show.....

But YEEEAAHHHHHH!!!!! I have been waiting for this chance for like EVAR! I am so going after that Denim Dress set. It's the only one I still dont have and have been lusting after since it came out. It looks like Rochelle will be getting an order form me again!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

LordNoir

I guess I'll be the odd one out....

YAY Butler tailcoat! ^^

I can't help it.. all my resin boys dress as such dapper gentlemen. All the better for future vinyl girls, right? XD

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Cosplaybunny

I've been waiting for this one. I'm definitely trying for the red microphone stand set and headphones. I love the Dollfie Dream accessories, they're so much fun!

DefectiveAngel

It's good to see that the DP25 items are finally going to be released in the US. Feels even better knowing the only things I have to try for are the shoes and those pink head phones. Maybe even the pink microphone so that way all my pop diva based girls will have their very own microphone.

PrettyCranium

Crap. I really like the peach frill set. It would look awesome on my Sasara.

*hides wallet*

Halcyon

... guys... gals... my wallet is crying. XD

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Nakitaninja

I put in for the "Fluffy Sailor Dress Set" for my Maria who is still en route from HK. It's just too cute and the shape is DARLING. There's a lot of goodness to be had in this outfit release, yes?

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Galvatim
Will this be available on Volk's International site? I can't seem to purchase anything from Volks USA because they don't seem to take Paypal.

I hate to tell you this, but these outfits have come and gone from Volks International already. Perhaps one of Volks' authorized retailers will stock them too? Or maybe another member would be willing to buy for you?

juu-yuki
Will this be available on Volk's International site? I can't seem to purchase anything from Volks USA because they don't seem to take Paypal.

I hate to tell you this, but these outfits have come and gone from Volks International already. Perhaps one of Volks' authorized retailers will stock them too? Or maybe another member would be willing to buy for you?

Awwww

Now I only wish that I got into this hobby sooner. I really want a pair of those black headphones for my girl. Orz Would anyone be willing to help me get a pair of black headphones? I won't mind paying for shipping and such.

Tsubasa126

I'm actually thinking of going there since I only live a few blocks away from the store. (^^;; )

The denim jumper set and the peach frill knit set looks very pretty~.

PrettyCranium

Well, that was disappointing. I had the Peach Frill set in my shopping cart, but by the time I hit "checkout" it was no longer available. I was going to order a bunch of other stuff, too, but now I'm just going to forget it (though I still really want the DD compilation book -- I just don't want to pay the same amount for shipping as the value of the book!)

Grr. I guess I should have typed faster? Am not sure what I could have done differently.

OtakuDepot

It's too bad not everybody could get what they wanted. I went for the blue "refreshing sailor set" and the "Peach Frill" set and was lucky to get both.

I used a Firefox addon to pre-fill in all my form fields so I was able to get them in the cart and bought in about 10 seconds. If anybody is interested it's called AutoFill Forms. It takes some time to setup so I did that the other day and it worked great.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Zukin

I really hope I got a pair of headphones, I'm assuming that if you paid for the item you got it?

I'm excited, my Sonico look-alike will be complete with that item.

XOHimitsuOX

Awwww

Now I only wish that I got into this hobby sooner. I really want a pair of those black headphones for my girl. Orz Would anyone be willing to help me get a pair of black headphones? I won't mind paying for shipping and such.

Do you mean these headphones?

http://dollfieworld.com/4855-volks-dollfie-headphone-metallic-red-4518992385853.html

Traveller

$40 dollers for the headphones from the Volks USA site, $75 US dollars from DW.

A tad expensive from DW

If Volks USA shipped international then it would be worth getting a pair but only be restricted to the japanses site and end up paying shipping the same price as one item is a bit of a rip-off even when it's ems.

I still would like a pair and hope to strike lucky in Tokyo next week, but am not holding out much hope.

XOHimitsuOX

That's one problem living in HK. When demand is high and supply is low, things get expensive

The reverse sometimes applies. It's a pain sometimes buying things in HK, e.g. I buy some figure at XXX amount when it comes out, and find out a week later that it's much cheaper than when i bought it. Or I don't buy a figure when it comes out, and find that all the shops are out of stock.

Anyway back to the headphones, would it work out cheaper if someone kindly in the US buy the headphones and ship it?

Traveller
Anyway back to the headphones, would it work out cheaper if someone kindly in the US buy the headphones and ship it?

The headphones workout to be around £25UKP, but again shipping from states could be a killer as well as the item might end up costing another $15 (£9-£10 UKP).

I would still win at that price at Natalie's prices work out around £60 UKP + Shipping

Then all the prices quoted do depend of the exchange rate.

It would be nice if someone could come forward and help, but I still don't think it will happen as I am new here and have to prove myself.

Baldylox has asked me to try and pick up something for him in Tokyo, so maybe he will be kind enough.

baldylox
Baldylox has asked me to try and pick up something for him in Tokyo, so maybe he will be kind enough.

So now I get called out huh?

Just kidding! Are there still headphones available? I didn't see this question/request for help until today. If there are still headphones available thru Volks US, I'd be glad to help Himitsu. I already have those other items I told you I'd get for you so I could add the headphones to that if they are still around.

How about let me know and I'll do what I can for you.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OtakuDepot
Are there still headphones available?

I checked this morning and unfortunately they were sold out.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

pandacornn

THe headphones sold out almost instantly! I was there in person at the Volks USA store and was 4th in line, I was lucky to get 1 headphone *O*;;

also, all the online items pretty much sold out at midnight .__.

They explained that there is separate online and in store stock and both are very limited.

(they only have like a few of each item >__> )

sig.jpg