Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Cauldroness

Colors of Mirai: Pink & Purple

Cauldroness

I am still searching for a final name and look for this little lady. Here are my first two combinations for li'l miss Mirai... Please let me know your thoughts! Is one of these looks her true self?

15402259577_1b5c0df6e1_z.jpg

Pink Mirai 04 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15402261557_ae5dd03019_z.jpg

Lavender Mirai 01 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15402143578_e27824fe0b_z.jpg

Pink Mirai 03 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15585605301_b7763a1d9b_z.jpg

Lavender Mirai 03 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15401644039_03a2f402ea_z.jpg

Pink Mirai 01 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15401644389_7d2bdde4d2_z.jpg

Lavender Mirai 04 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15588257205_f148b2711a_z.jpg

Pink Mirai 02 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15564578376_da67db6ded_z.jpg

Lavender Mirai 02 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

15402655150_61131b78dc_z.jpg

Pink Mirai 05 by Cauldroness, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Oni-Chan

Pink. But I'm a sucker for pink haired girls so I don't know if my opinion is valid haha ^v^

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

jadepixel

I really like the purple look! The wig and outfit give her a natural, sort of mori style and it all works well together. The pink is cute but doesn't have the same clear personality to me, if that makes sense

Katiazza

I agree with jadepixel! Both are really cute but the purple hair and those green (absolutely stunning ) eyes give off an earthy feel that has loads more personality than the pink hair seems to.

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Cauldroness
Pink. But I'm a sucker for pink haired girls so I don't know if my opinion is valid haha ^v^

All opinions are valid! Because, I've got a pretty big weakness for pink hair, too. Because you can never own too many pink wigs!

I really like the purple look! The wig and outfit give her a natural, sort of mori style and it all works well together. The pink is cute but doesn't have the same clear personality to me, if that makes sense

Thank you! That wig was a total impulse buy, but it seems to be working pretty well. I think the dress was also an impulse buy from Volks, too! I kind of challenged myself to find different ways to style it. I didn't think about it before, but I do see the mori-ish look now! Kind of sweet and natural.

I agree with jadepixel! Both are really cute but the purple hair and those green (absolutely stunning ) eyes give off an earthy feel that has loads more personality than the pink hair seems to.

I'm really fond of these eyes, too! They were a lucky buy, I'm not sure what brand / maker they are, I think got them as part of a random set. I think the white detailing gives them a more focused look than the solid dark blue, a bit less vacant and a bit more "there."

Poofiemus

Yeah, I'm liking the green eyes with purple hair, though I do want to see the green eyes with the pink now. ^^;

And wow, not one single name suggestion so far? Guess you really will be stuck with Princess Ravenna Galadriel Gabrielle Bob Reinette Lyric Mary Sue.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Eiko82

Wow, I really can't decide which one I like best. They both look great on her

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Hitoma

..Okay I have to say this. I literally gasped when I scrolled down and saw the second picture. She is beyond gorgeous with those eyes! It makes her look like a different doll all together. My favorite eyes and my favorite picture of Mirai I've ever seen so far.

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png

needsmorelace

I'm falling head-over-heels with the purple wig. And those eyes with that wig just jumps out at you! Truely a lovely girl. We've been thinking of trying to get one soon-ish too...

Cauldroness

Thanks so much, everyone, for all the sweet compliments!

It seems like the teal eyes and the purple wig are the big winner!

For anyone loving on the purple wig, it's a Leekeworld wig in the limited color Soft Berry. This color is very, very similar to the standard color Lavender Rose -- Soft Berry is only ~slightly~ paler and a ~smidgen~ less pink. Not sure of the exact style, though...