Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Luther

Wait, what did I miss??

Luther

DDIII? DDyIII?!?! I've been out of the loop since 2012, we had just gotten a DDII and were maybe getting a DDyII... For ages I've been thinking "maybe I should finally get Sasara a DDyII..." but theres a III?!?

WHAT HAPPENED?? XD Can someone fill me in? I've been looking around but I've missed too much for too long to figure out what big things have happened. What's been the big DD news over the last two years? What character DDs have we gotten? I heard about Hatsune Miku but that's about it.

Edit: lol, my signature still says "waiting: Saber Arturia"... I should finally get that poor girl her own body. These fancy new IIIs would be the perfect time.

♥ My baby girl: Sasara Kusugawa ♥

Minuette
DDIII? DDyIII?!?! I've been out of the loop since 2012, we had just gotten a DDII and were maybe getting a DDyII... For ages I've been thinking "maybe I should finally get Sasara a DDyII..." but theres a III?!?

WHAT HAPPENED?? XD Can someone fill me in? I've been looking around but I've missed too much for too long to figure out what big things have happened. What's been the big DD news over the last two years? What character DDs have we gotten? I heard about Hatsune Miku but that's about it.

Edit: lol, my signature still says "waiting: Saber Arturia"... I should finally get that poor girl her own body. These fancy new IIIs would be the perfect time.

The DyIII is only the second version of the Dy body. But since they updated the skeleton to match the DDIII, both the new MDD and DDdy are referred to as version III. That must have been alarming!

Luther
The DyIII is only the second version of the Dy body. But since they updated the skeleton to match the DDIII, both the new MDD and DDdy are referred to as version III. That must have been alarming!

Oh now I remember that the originals were actually called DDII's... now I feel super smart! Wait so... they're still on the improved version we got back then? Ok then no need to be so alarmed apparently! But I was very confused

Does anyone have a comparison of DDy vs DDdyIII? Sasara's legs are floppy and she can't sit up straight unless she props herself up with her arms. Well, I suppose she is what, four years old now? If the DDyIII can sit better maybe I will finally upgrade!

Also, where can I find a chronicle list of the character DDs we've gotten?

foo

Also, where can I find a chronicle list of the character DDs we've gotten?

Orchidcat's got a nice list of all the head molds, if you click it a link will take you to the relevant Volks product page, if any,

http://orchiddolls.wordpress.com/all-dd-heads/

It doesn't list the re-released Mirai & Candy, though. Otherwise there's Volks' page,

Volks Character Models,

http://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/en/dollfiedream/list_dd.html/

Collaboration Models,

http://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/en/dollfiedream/list_ddl.html/

Luther

Thank you! That pretty much solves that. Now just gotta track down info on the new DDdy body.