Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Miyuki wants to go to the beach!

baldylox

Summer is fast coming to a close and Miyuki decided that she wants to go to the beach! So she's now demanding I take her.

6141880181_ef29a9367d_z.jpg

"Take me to the beach Papa!"

6141861353_c66f0e067a_z.jpg

"I have my sun visor...."

6142417264_666d812e2e_z.jpg

"I have my awesome surf shorts....."

6142420828_e3d5103409_z.jpg

"And I have my super bright hot pink bikini top!"

6142431484_566250b066_z.jpg

"YOU have no excuse not to take me!"

6141872325_9983cbf3ee_z.jpg

"Pretty please? I'll pose all sexy for you!"

6142428990_e18e68356a_z.jpg

"Haha! Victory is mine! Let's go Papa!"

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Pupi

It's difficult to resist to a lovely girl dressed with cute and coloured clothes >w<

Bring her to the beach right now! You can't make a girl wait if she want to go to the beach (sorry but this is a rule XD)! :3

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

XOHimitsuOX

Then you look out the window, seeing it raining cats and dogs

OtakuDepot

Very cute!!! Miyuki is adorable in her beach gear!

haha - looks like all your girls learned your weakness!!!! You are now doomed.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
It's difficult to resist to a lovely girl dressed with cute and coloured clothes >w<

Bring her to the beach right now! You can't make a girl wait if she want to go to the beach (sorry but this is a rule XD)! :3

Ha ha! It's true, I shouldn't resist her! I'm glad you liked her clothes!

Then you look out the window, seeing it raining cats and dogs

How did you know?? It *was* raining today! So I had to postpone our trip... She was sad but it's ok. I played video games with her for a few hours and she had loads of fun!

Very cute!!! Miyuki is adorable in her beach gear!

haha - looks like all your girls learned your weakness!!!! You are now doomed.

Thank you sir! The pants were a freebie at the last doll meet and the bikini top was made by Jun97. And yes, Miyuki really looks up to Manami so all her bad habits are starting to rub off on Miyuki! At least Miyuki hasn't started going snack crazy yet. She still eats like the rest of her sisters....

Billy

scripple

Nice outfit, the shorts and top even have the same bright pink, that worked out well. It's too bad it was raining but I'm sure there will be many chances for her to go to the beach in the future.

baldylox
Nice outfit, the shorts and top even have the same bright pink, that worked out well. It's too bad it was raining but I'm sure there will be many chances for her to go to the beach in the future.

Thanks! No one wanted those shorts at the meet... there were actually two pair and both were given to me. I'm also happy the pinks matched up, it's why I used that bikini top.

We're very close to the beach so I know we'll get out there eventually.

Billy

otakusan

Lets GO Lets GO Lets GO TO THE BEACH!!!! Before winter hits. Super cute poses from Miyuki

Galvatim

Miyuki is all set! You'd better take her soon! My girls are jealous, it's too chilly to hit the beach here.

mitsuki

That is so cute! That is too bad it was raining. I hope you get a chance to take her out. It is already getting chilly here.

LordNoir

Those pants are adorable. ^^ I think I may have to try my hand at making a pair of them.

It isn't polite to make a lady wait! Especially in regards to the beach when you live close! I'm jealous, it's already cool and rainy around here.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

baldylox
Lets GO Lets GO Lets GO TO THE BEACH!!!! Before winter hits. Super cute poses from Miyuki

Ha ha! That's exactly what she sounded like! Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind remark!

Miyuki is all set! You'd better take her soon! My girls are jealous, it's too chilly to hit the beach here.

That is so cute! That is too bad it was raining. I hope you get a chance to take her out. It is already getting chilly here.

Well guys, I'm a bit further south than yall so it will be warm here for a little longer. I don't think I'll have time to get her to the beach anytime soon but we'll see what happens.

Those pants are adorable. ^^ I think I may have to try my hand at making a pair of them.

It isn't polite to make a lady wait! Especially in regards to the beach when you live close! I'm jealous, it's already cool and rainy around here.

Ha! You're right, I shouldn't make her wait. But I have work and such so i cant just drop it all to run out there. Maybe I can soon tho, we'll see.

And thanks about the pants! I don't know who made them, I just know I got two pair of them free at the last doll meet because no one else wanted them.

Billy

yeahplayer

awww that's a really cute outfit! it looks very fitting for the beach. gotta go soon while it's still warmish xD

Nakitaninja

Wow! Jun did a rad job and it matches the shorts perfectly! Very nice work and of course a giant round of applause for Miyuki for always being so cute. ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

baldylox
awww that's a really cute outfit! it looks very fitting for the beach. gotta go soon while it's still warmish xD

Thank you! I'm amazed the shorts fit and that they matched in color to something I already had. Bonus! It's still hot here so I don't see us having to rush for a while.

Wow! Jun did a rad job and it matches the shorts perfectly! Very nice work and of course a giant round of applause for Miyuki for always being so cute. ^^

Yup, Jun97 does great work with Spandex clothes. Everything I've gotten from him has been awesome. I'm still happy these shorts matched up with that top so well. And thanks for the nice comments about Miyuki! She's a really great girl and I'm very glad I adopted her.

Billy

Waynio

Guess you gotta take her now!! How can you say no to that!!

Wayne

dreamcore

Looks like she won that one, so you better take her to the beach!

I'm surprised nobody else wanted the shorts. Did they all have resins only or something?

baldylox
Guess you gotta take her now!! How can you say no to that!!

Heh, that's true... it's so hard to tell any of my girl no, much less when they ask like this!

Looks like she won that one, so you better take her to the beach!

I'm surprised nobody else wanted the shorts. Did they all have resins only or something?

Ha! Yes, my girls always seem to win!

And yes, I am the only DD owner here locally, everyone else has resins. So almost all of them are dark and moody things. My DD girls are always the bright, sunny and fun ones at any of our meetups.

This reminds me, I still need to update in the meetup section of the past 2 meets I went to. I've been slacking...

Billy

DefectiveAngel

That outfit looks super cute on Miyuki. I really like how bright and colorful it is, it really matches Miyuki's personality well.

Congrats on being able to get the shorts as a freebie. I hope that she was able to make it to the beach before the end of summer.

baldylox
That outfit looks super cute on Miyuki. I really like how bright and colorful it is, it really matches Miyuki's personality well.

Congrats on being able to get the shorts as a freebie. I hope that she was able to make it to the beach before the end of summer.

Yes! The outfit does match up with her well! It's kind of why I had her wear it. Thanks!

We haven't made it to the beach yet but next weekend we are having a family reunion out at the beach so maybe I can take her out then for some shots. I'll have to see how things go.

Billy

littlebearries

HAH! You bums in the south!! Alna can beg all she wants to go to the beach now... NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN!!!!

Your girls are so spoiled in the best of ways XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
HAH! You bums in the south!! Alna can beg all she wants to go to the beach now... NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN!!!!

HA HA! I would SO take Alna to the beach too! I bet she would have lots of fun! And we all know I spoil the hell out of my girls. It's so much fun!!

Billy

littlebearries

HA HA! I would SO take Alna to the beach too! I bet she would have lots of fun! And we all know I spoil the hell out of my girls. It's so much fun!!

Billy

First, Alna would need a bathing suit... and her own towel... and stylish sun glasses... she's very demanding. I'd better get her some.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
First, Alna would need a bathing suit... and her own towel... and stylish sun glasses... she's very demanding. I'd better get her some.

Ha ha! Well, I guess if she's THAT picky, I may not be able to support her in the way she's accustomed to. But I *do* have lots of swimsuits she can look thru and borrow. I can also get her a towel. As for glasses, Manami has a pair but she's kind of stingy with them so good luck there.

Billy