Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MagicMage

Salut from Canada~

MagicMage

Hihi, I'm Magicmage.

I'm from the west coast of Canada, I'm 20 years old, in college, and working part time as a cashier. ^^ For the random information.

I've been toodling around the site and realised the majority of the people I've been seeing are males. o.o That is very different from Den of Angel (Where I originate), but it's interesting to be the minority now.

Anyways!~

I do not own a DD yet, but I will soon own at least two of them. I'm shelling my characters into them, and since I can't imagine them as anything except as anime characters, I decided DDs were the best to shell them into.

One will be a Mai Shiranui model with different eyes/wig/make up. The other will be a Marisa Kirisame model with different eyes/wig/make up and on a Mini Dollfie Dream body. :3 I'm excited.

I've been in the doll hobby since mid 2005 and I plan to stay in it for many years to come. :3

PrettyCranium

Welcome! I'm also a Canadian female, so you're not alone here! I think we are pretty 50/50 female and male.

I look forward to pics of your DDs soon!

pandacornn

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too~

Besides the gender ratio, I think the format is relatively similar to DoA(: so I'm sure you'll find yourself right at home : D

sig.jpg

Saluli

Welcome!

There is a reasonable number of girls here, but looks like men can be more talkative than us... I really hope you enjoy the forum.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Pupi

Welcome!

So many young people are joining ** yeeee ^^

I like the idea of Marisa's head on a MDD body... But I remember I have seen a lovely picture of Mai's head on a MDD body and she was absolutely lovely <333

I hope you can receive your girls soon, and remember to post pictures ><

Have fun in this nice place :3

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

juu-yuki

Hello,

It seems like we have a lot of members from Canada. Welcome to the forum. I can't wait to see pictures of Marisa in her MDD body. I have a Reimu myself and absolutely love her head mold.

Hope you enjoy it here~

iomi

Welcome to the forum ! can't wait to see your girls. Marisa is such a lovely girl, I like her head mold .

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

OtakuDepot

Hi Magicmage!!!! Welcome to the forum:

While the DD hobby does have a lot of males in it we have a really good mix here. Plus most of the males

here are pretty tame and the few that bite have their shots so it's not really that bad.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Nakitaninja

Welcome! It's really nice to meet you and I look forward to all of your posts. ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Halcyon

Welcome~ Welcome~

MagicMage, you seem to be very optimistic. I just started collecting dolls - custom dolls to be exact - just this spring. I learned a great deal over these past months, and I will never regret it. Like you, I plan to stay in this hobby for years to come! Come ask any question at any time you want! We'll be here to answer 'em.

I checked your plans for your Dollfie Dream® musume, and it seems to me that you are making customs. I LOVE custom Dollfie Dream®. Please send me some pictures when both of your musume are complete!

Here's a pic of my first musume taken by me (when natural lighting was nearing its end after the sun sets). Her name is 'Euphie' which means "well spoken" in English. Sadly, she's in Hong Kong visiting two friends of mine, and will not be able to greet you~

6145163736_50e40a13de_z.jpg

Once again, welcome abroad!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

MagicMage

Thanks for all the greetings, you sure know how to make a person feel welcome!

I'm so excited about my girls, I hope I can share them with you soon.

otakusan

Welcome to the forum, I'm from Canada as well, but i'm male

archangeli

Bonjour MagicMage!

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you find lots of useful info here. I lurked about for about 3 months before I signed up... it was kind of a "hmm, I'm already on DoA, do I need to sign up to ANOTHER doll forum"

I find the atmostphere here is much friendlier than on DoA. I hope to see pics of your DD soon!

(psst, also female, also Canadian )

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli