Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

la_

Hello KIKIPOP!!

Yukamina

That outfit's really cute ^^ I noticed the Kikipop release date is now August 2015, before I think it was just fall 2015. So they might actually come out earlier than expected!

Innocentsake

Even though I don't yet have one of these cuties ordered I do hope for some casual clothes & shoes. The sheep outfits are really cute for once in awhile outfits, but everyday items are a must!

ChuChuGuru

Kikipops are the embodiment of too adorable. I'm bummed I missed out on the preorders. I hope they have more in the future.

DD Family:...

On the Way Home:

Saving for: ???

bitterfishies

I changed my mind about them and decided I"m going to pick one up Do people prefer hobby search or ami ami? I haven't shopped at either

::edit::

I went with Ami Ami after a bit of research. I hope they start invoicing soon!

bitterfishies

at least tumblr and interest have lots of photos of kimono juices resin wikis to stare at. Crossing my fingers this is the last delay. It looks like they've had a few though.

Weenie

How'd everyone place a pre-order? I tried but amazon Japan and Kikipop's official website said they won't ship to anywhere outside of Japan T^T

Rainbowangel

Yes pre-orders still available at AmiAmi, though you'll probably have to wait some time to get it as those of us that pre-ordered back in Feb are still waiting for ours.

crappyshappyshaw

AmiAmi's preorders got pushed back again :U

wondering when they'll finally be released... And wondering if KJ's other sculpt will ever be released as KikiPOP?

pikachu

I'm still debating, I had her preordered on HLJ but decided to cancel some time ago. But the more I see her the more I still want.

looking for: Beatrice head - Mariko

bitterfishies

Someone posted this on the facebook kikipop fan page. I Google translated it and it looks like the manufacture says they'll be finished mid September. Not sure if that'll change again though ^^;

http://www.azone-int.co.jp/blog/kkp/2015/08/25/hello-kikipop-%E7%AC%AC%E4%BA%8C%E6%AC%A1%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3%E5%93%81%E3%80%80%E7%99%BA%E9%80%81%E6%99%82%E6%9C%9F%E3%81%AE%E3%81%8A%E7%9F%A5%E3%82%89%E3%81%9B/

Calavera

Can't wait! *_*

bitterfishies

I got my invoice this morning from Ami Ami! Anyone else able to pay for theirs?

beesou

I got my invoice this morning and paid right away as well.

zierli

yep me too. I ordered rather late... so it seems, it doesn't matter if you ordered in february or later.

can't wait!

bitterfishies

I got a shipping notice! It doesn't seem to matter when you joined the pre-order. I ordered in August. Though that could be because of cancellations. A know a few people on the Facebook group wanted the next version instead

Rainbowangel

Yes I had payment request yesterday and paid, i've since had the shipping notice. If i'd known that people were going to be able to pre-order for so long I wouldn't have bothered to pre-order back in Feb but was under the impression that the pre-order was for a limited period only.....so basically there was actually no need for me to pre-order back in Feb. TYPICAL!!!!!

LemonMeringue

Ah~ my Kiki have reached Singapore!

I can't wait for Singpost to send her home =)

Will Kiki be limited again?

jazijaz

I got my notification from AmiAmi but I canceled it because I realized I don't want it anymore. I'm glad the pre-order took a long time because there's nothing worse than a change of heart when you buy a doll.