Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

la_

Hello KIKIPOP!!

udondoll

In case anyone's curious about fashion doll clothes, I have a kikipop and she is able to fit into Rainbow High clothes almost perfectly. Also fits very well into most of the vintage 8in doll clothes I've tried, like Penny Brite and Susie Sad Eyes. 

Unfortunately she doesn't fit into any Barbie/skipper/chelsea/etc ones I have found. And I haven't been able to find any shoes/socks that fit apart from the official ones 😭

Oh and I wouldn't advise trying long sleeves or long pants from other dolls on her, her legs and arms are too wide for them lol. Hope this helps someone!

Edited by udondoll
  • Thanks 3

Malloruru

This is that cute modded Kiki I got! I want to make her an outfit based on Takeshi murakami Kiki kaikai characters. I got her this cute wig and haven’t styled it at all yet, but want to add colourful wefts maybe? I  would LOVE suggestions for hair style and stuff!!

I also got her some cute insanely cheap clothes that ended up fitting. I was curious if the doll clothes at Daiso (blue shorts/school uni) fit and .. some do! And I got a Sanrio shirt from a gatcha machine and it fits PERFECTLY! The other thing she’s wearing is an ollldddd Barbie sweater ( ´ ▽ ` ) 

THE STAND IS ALSO FROM DAISO! But small for her waist but I’m impressed!!I love daiso 

DFEFA0ED-9319-44A9-A7CF-07AEA8CD1B07.jpeg

5E4DF762-9169-4BBF-8A01-0499F23F7956.jpeg

F6E437B8-84BD-4FF8-8E3F-222B18A14895.jpeg

32DF7759-642C-4571-95AD-97440F4F3039.jpeg

• Like 3

ragnamuffin
On 7/24/2023 at 6:12 PM, Malloruru said:

This is that cute modded Kiki I got!

OMG she is too cute! 😱 

Is this the resin one or an Azone one??