Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kushina

Wigs that stain

Oculae

Chiming in to add that it's usually the wig CAP, not the fibers, that stain, so wigs with a light-colored cap are safe! But if you really want to be sure, you can make a protective fabric cap for your doll out of the tip of a white sock, where your toes would go. Just cut it off and slip it on the doll's head before putting the wig on.

You might need to use a child sock or baby sock for smaller heads, and be careful the sock isn't too thick or you might need to buy a larger wig to account for the size difference the sock adds to the head. It works just like a bodysuit though, so it's worth looking into if you're really worried about a wig staining!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

puxlavoix

Does anyone know if Mashiro Mito's default wig stains? I probably going to wash it anyway but wanna know if I'm safe for a little photoshoot after unboxing her.

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

BeyondTime

1 hour ago, puxlavoix said:

Does anyone know if Mashiro Mito's default wig stains? I probably going to wash it anyway but wanna know if I'm safe for a little photoshoot after unboxing her.

If the cap is black or dark red brown assume that it does. It’s pretty much guaranteed. 

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CeliathePikachu
21 hours ago, puxlavoix said:

Yes, it definitely does. If you need to know about other parts of her full set, her tights stain too

• Thanks 1

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

puxlavoix
On 6/29/2022 at 1:47 PM, CeliathePikachu said:

Yes, it definitely does. If you need to know about other parts of her full set, her tights stain too

Thank you for the confirmation!!  don't wanna accidentally stain her right out of the box. Is it like immediately staining or, maybe I could take some pics and then wash the wig and tights? 

Edited by puxlavoix

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

CeliathePikachu
On 6/30/2022 at 6:17 PM, puxlavoix said:

Thank you for the confirmation!!  don't wanna accidentally stain her right out of the box. Is it like immediately staining or, maybe I could take some pics and then wash the wig and tights? 

The tights stain immediately. I think the wig is safe for quick use, but it depends on other factors like humidity

• Thanks 1

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!