Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Keijogirl

Club.Nintendo program Ending!

Keijogirl

And now for something totally off topic, and an FYI for gamers!

For anyone with a 3DS or Wii U just an FYI

If you've got club.nintendo coins they're going to be going away on the 30th of June.

I know there was a pretty active pokemon thread a while back so I figured I'd throw a heads up for anyone that might've been saving their coins.

Nintendo says they're doing away with the club.nintendo program to make way for a new loyalty program so you can't earn any new coins and the old stored coins will be vanishing on the 30th. Redeem them while you can

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Eustia

They sent out a notification about it last year, and several since. However, there is simply nothing there I want. I have like 2000 stars (AU/EU club not NA) and the only things you can spend them on are things like notepads.

Keijogirl

Ours came out in January for the notice, I just don't sign in ever unless trying to add some.

I was like oh wow, only 5 days left. I know it's not news, but it's like ooh crud 5 days left xD

Yeah It was really hard for me to pick something to get. I ended up with like 2 games. Harmoknights and Sakura Samurai. 2 games I probably never would've blinked an eye at otherwise lol

I'm glad they're going to look into something else. I'm just sad i was only 76 coins away from Donkey Kong Country Returns lmao

Our Club nintendo never had anything physical for long. everything was always kinda useless, or so spiffy that it sold out and would never be stocked again.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Eustia

I looked again just to see if there was anything I may want to get before it ends, and since I got a WiiU recently there were actually a few virtual console games. I grabbed Super Mario World, and Art Academy. May as well since I had the points.

Gabriel

I also ended up with about 200 points without anything worth spending them on.

I found the program interesting. It was so strong when I bought my 3DS XL (around the release of Fire Emblem Awakening). Then as the 3DS install base grew the selections got weaker and weaker. No reason to try to entice anyone anymore, I suppose.

Keijogirl
I also ended up with about 200 points without anything worth spending them on.

I found the program interesting. It was so strong when I bought my 3DS XL (around the release of Fire Emblem Awakening). Then as the 3DS install base grew the selections got weaker and weaker. No reason to try to entice anyone anymore, I suppose.

Pretty much, though it kinda sucks I did love the idea of registering my stuff to get points to buy nifty stuff and games. Hope the new program is a lot better