Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sleepywolf

Help identify outfit style

sleepywolf

Can someone help me identify this outfit style? CoolCat calls it Kimono but I thought a kimono allways is foot length. I'm particularily interested in this skirt length version with "leg warmers".

【Secret Cat】Dollfie Dream Kimono Costume #1

【Secret Cat】Dollfie Dream Kimono Costume #2

Maybe it's a Chinese/Taiwanese version of kimono?

Minty

I think it might be Wa Lolita. Googling "Wa lolita leg warmer" brings up a similar style.

After a bit more research, it seems leg warmers are often frowned upon as accessories to be used when wearing lolita outfits. ^^; So you may not see too many examples with the leg warmers.

babytarragon

You can try yukata as keyword rather than kimono maybe?

It's similar to wa-loli as Minty said but not the same. I don't think there's a specific term.

babytarragon

They are very cute

AirCastle on taobao have something similar though, as do kondoll

Anna-neko

wa-loli is what it is, but the leg-warmers is suuuper oldskool (no lolita will be caught dead with those now)

wa-loli is based around a kimono (or rather, yukata), but then adding the lolita spin by shortening it and adding petticoats for a full fluffy skirt

mayaiincho
wa-loli is what it is, but the leg-warmers is suuuper oldskool (no lolita will be caught dead with those now)

wa-loli is based around a kimono (or rather, yukata), but then adding the lolita spin by shortening it and adding petticoats for a full fluffy skirt

Correct. The term best to describe this style is Wa-lolita. Frilly thighhigh / knee high lengthed kimono.

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

sleepywolf

Thanks babytarragon! Will look at them if I can get TaoBao to load up properly. 99.999...% of the time I get page load errors or a reset connection on TaoBao

Oh? Including more ornate leg warmers like those in the pictures? The plain white ones, like Kanu Unchou's default outfit, is a bit oldskool I guess. The frilly pink ones in the pictures are a really nice touch though I think.

Anna-neko

Oh? Including more ornate leg warmers like those in the pictures? The plain white ones, like Kanu Unchou's default outfit, is a bit oldskool I guess

Clothes styles change over time =P lolitas right now are more into knee or thigh-high socks with ornate patterns printed on them. Or lace tights!

To get super-pedantic, Kanu is wearing super-loose slouchy socks, not legwarmers. That was also a fashion thing like a decade ago! It was very kogal for a while, with very short skirts and loose socks & eye-catching makeup & very often bleached hair

But hey, you're dressing up your girl, get her whatever outfits you like best!

sleepywolf
To get super-pedantic, Kanu is wearing super-loose slouchy socks, not legwarmers.

Ah! So true, forgot about that. Was thinking of how Volks did Kanu's outfit: short socks with separate loose "leg warmers".

But hey, you're dressing up your girl, get her whatever outfits you like best!

Heh, after all, I'm a guy with zero fashion sense so that's usually what I do and don't care what others think