Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jun97

Sasara arrives!

jun97

Just this past Monday, my enablers (Baldylox and Otakudepot) came after me with a Sasara deal that they saw on Figure.fm. I thought about it for a few minutes (a very stressful few minutes) and decided to go for it. Things happened very fast, and Sasara arrived at my doorstep four days later. She was in very good condition, and I was glad to have gotten her for a not too crazy price. She is really something.

Here are a few pictures I took so far:

6221132501_c5f16b92e8.jpg

6221169213_a8e5185b81.jpg

6223250863_f2bab67bfd.jpg

6223780522_2e814530a2.jpg

6223787622_e202f0ac85.jpg

OtakuDepot

I'm so happy you were able to get her!!! Even if you did make me jealous as hell! LOL

She's my all time favorite girl and I love how she looks great in every wig you tried her in. And that pink bikini is awesome! Is that one you made?

Those blue eyes of hers are really sharp and striking! If I wasn't so happy for you I think I'd hate you!!!

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Waynio

She is just so adorable!!! Congratz on getting her!

Wayne

scripple

Congrats on getting her. It's a good thing you didn't think too long or she probably would have disappeared at that (relatively) low price. I'm glad everything worked out.

Saluli

Congrats!

Sasara is such a cutie. She looks amazing in that short blond wig. It makes her much more energetic than her default....

Please, post more pics of her.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

jun97

Thank you Otakudepot! The pink bikini is one of Aoi's.

Thank you Waynio, Scripple and Saluli, I was very happy with how things turned out.

baldylox

Even tho I made you spend money, I knew that telling you about her was the right thing to do. You had been after her for a while so when this came up, I had to let you know.

I'm really happy you could get her and that you didn't have to wait an eternity for her to be shipped. That was such a plus that she was in the US already!

The pics are really good too. Pink seems to be her color for sure. She needs more clothes in this shade. And the next to last pic with the shorter blonde wig is really nice! She looks a lot more perky with that one than the others. I still prefer her default but this one is also really good.

Congrats again sir, I'm happy you could adopt her into your family.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PrettyCranium

Congrats, she is fantastic. I'm a bit jealous of your deal,though, having just spent much more on my Sasara. But she's worth it! I look forward to more pics.

jun97

Thank you Baldylox for making me spend money. I agree that pink looks very good on her.

Thank you PrettyCranium and Mitsuki, I also am still amazed at how good of a deal I got for her.

OtakuDepot
Thank you Otakudepot! The pink bikini is one of Aoi's.

I'm happy that Aoi is ok with sharing. Especially since they should be able to fit into each others outfits. I'm glad she doesn't seem to be getting jealous as I'm sure Sasara is taking away a lot of your attention. I know how smitten you were with her when she first showed up!

hehe. Congrats again on getting her!!!

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

jun97

I'm happy that Aoi is ok with sharing. Especially since they should be able to fit into each others outfits. I'm glad she doesn't seem to be getting jealous as I'm sure Sasara is taking away a lot of your attention. I know how smitten you were with her when she first showed up!

hehe. Congrats again on getting her!!!

**James.

Aoi's seen quite a few DDs coming through my door, and I think she's getting used to it. Plus, she did just get herself a new outfit, so she didnt mind sharing her other ones with Sasara.

PlasticFantastic

I like seeing her in the other wig styles!

She's such a cutie, I can't wait to see more photos of her with your other girls ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

iomi

congrats on getting Sasara ! I saw her deal on figure.fm and I must say it's one the best I've seen for a very wanted DD girl hehe. She looks so adorable in different wigs, hope to see more of her ^^ !

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

jun97

Thank you, PlasticFantastic, and Iomi! I will post some more pictures soon.

carmen171

OMG!!! Congratulations!!! I saw that deal on Figure.fm but was too broke at the time!!! She is my grail doll. She is gorgeous! Look forward to seeing more of her around here!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

aeris

Wow! Congrats! Sasara is such a beautiful doll!

I can't wait to see more pics!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

jun97

Thank you, aeris! I'll definitely post more pics of her soon.

Zukin

She's so pretty!

Congratulations on getting her, it's nice to see DDs go to deserving homes.

jun97

Thank you, Zukin! She is getting along well already with everyone.