Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

Aoi and Aya Like Scary Movies!

Galvatim

With Halloween coming up, Aoi and Aya wanted to suggest some films for your viewing pleasure.Or should that be viewing terror?

6238580778_275f78c30a.jpg

002 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aoi: "Ju-Rei is scary! The plot is a little... No, the plot is really weak, but the ghosts are scary. Onii-chan hides under the covers when watching this movie!"

6238059543_1cb5887e8c.jpg

003 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aoi: "A Tale of Two Sisters is a good, twisted film. And very creepy! The sisters aren't twins like Aya and I are, though."

6238061883_cf8829873f.jpg

006 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aya: "Before you die, you will see the Ring!"

Aoi: "I liked the book better. At least it's not the Hollywood version..."

6238063579_96b845f74c.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aya: "You like Higurashi though!"

Aoi: "Higurashi is a great show. It was really creepy at times. But, I'm glad we are are better sisters than Mion and Shion."

6238067177_5e2dc07b6b.jpg

013 by galvatim, on Flickr

Here's a final look at Aya and Aoi in their skull themed outfits.

JoltFiend

I haven't seen any of those movies I have seen Higurashi, though. I'd totally throw my money at Volks if they released Mion/Reina in DD form.

Who's the blue guy hanging out in the first picture? XD

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Galvatim
I haven't seen any of those movies I have seen Higurashi, though. I'd totally throw my money at Volks if they released Mion/Reina in DD form.

Who's the blue guy hanging out in the first picture? XD

If you're into horror flicks, and I'm guessing you have an interest in Japan, you should check them out! Well, A Tale of Two Sisters is Korean.

It'd be great if Volks got around to Mion and Reina!

The little blue guy is Boba Fett. It's a little ceramic ornament.

fenrir z78

Higurashi is a good anime. I am watching it in my down time waiting for things to dry. I have heard of the others. I think I will pass on them. I LIKE TO SLEEP.

mitsuki

That is awesome! I think J-horror is great stuff. I have an aunt who is totally addicted to it. Aoi and Aya sure are adorable showing off the collection! Those are spectacular outfits!

baldylox

I'll have to say that I'm not a huge fan of horror films. I do like the occasional scary movie tho.

But Higurashi is excellent! I'd never seen an anime quite like it before and it creeped me the hell out so fast! I still get goosebumps thinking about THOSE EYES.... every time one of the girls would begin to freak out, their eyes would change to those demonic looking things..... soooo creepy! Great show tho, I need to rewatch it before the month ends!

Aya and Aoi look so great in those outfits! Totally cute but kind of badass too! Really nice choices girls!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim
Higurashi is a good anime. I am watching it in my down time waiting for things to dry. I have heard of the others. I think I will pass on them. I LIKE TO SLEEP.

Higurashi is the only anime to ever scare me. Well, Highschool of the Dead was scary, to a point, but zombies don't freak me out the way a good Japanese ghost story does... Yeah, if you like to sleep, you'll want to skip Ju-Rei...

That is awesome! I think J-horror is great stuff. I have an aunt who is totally addicted to it. Aoi and Aya sure are adorable showing off the collection! Those are spectacular outfits!

I love watching a good, scary, J-horror! My collection includes other legendary titles like Pulse (Kairo), Suicide Circle, Marebito, and Ju-On/The Grudge.

Aoi and Aya say thank you! They also say you should come watch some J-horrors with them, since all my other girls are too scared!

I'll have to say that I'm not a huge fan of horror films. I do like the occasional scary movie tho.

But Higurashi is excellent! I'd never seen an anime quite like it before and it creeped me the hell out so fast! I still get goosebumps thinking about THOSE EYES.... every time one of the girls would begin to freak out, their eyes would change to those demonic looking things..... soooo creepy! Great show tho, I need to rewatch it before the month ends!

Aya and Aoi look so great in those outfits! Totally cute but kind of badass too! Really nice choices girls!

Billy

I'm not a fan of most horror movies either. I have to admit I love the thrill I get watching a good J-horror, though.

Hisgurashi is great, so twisting and twisted! I should do a rewatch soon too!

Thanks, I love these outfits too! They are from Nightfall, of course.

scripple

Not really my genre of movies but I do like their outfits. Very fitting for the subject matter they're discussing.

Galvatim

Thanks, Scripple, I love those outfits too!

Talolili

They look really nice in their outfits and hopefully they won't be afraid to go to sleep tonight.

Galvatim
They look really nice in their outfits and hopefully they won't be afraid to go to sleep tonight.

Thanks! Aoi and Aya didn't have too much trouble sleeping, but some of the other girls, like Mari and Yui, made the mistake of watching too...

MikoAkiko23

I've watched a Tale of Two Sisters...it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be....neither was The Grudge or The Ring. The only movie that really scared me to the point of being uneasy and unable to get any sleep was the Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^