Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Thespian

Suzume Arrives

Recommended Posts

Thespian

View box opening here:

 

First: MY MARIKO ARRIVED!! AHHHHH!!

Second: I'm 80% sure she's actually the original Mariko-sensei version, since she seems too pale to be SWS (comparing to my SWS 01 head). I'll find out once I get some new hands in the two colors to compare.

Third: I'M STILL SO EXCITED AHHHHHH!!


(Anthy Himemiya) | (DDH-06) | (DDH-06) | (DDH-07) | (DDH-09) | (Mariko Summer Festival Ver.) | (Sakura Miku) | (Sasara Kusugawa White Gothic Ver.)

Any pronouns are fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.