Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Weltfremd

Cute Hair Accessoires

Weltfremd

Hello! Hope this is the right place to post this. I'm searching for cute hair accessoires with dollfie dream scale!

From Scrunchies, Hair ties, bows and clips to flower crowns - I want cute stuff for my girls!

I have a specific example, taken from murasaki.me:

12140596_104359724234x6ssz.jpg

This hair tie with cute blue balls on it - I know those ties are for children, since I had some as a child, but I fail to find some in dollfie dream size...

Clips and bows aren't easy to find for me either!

If you know some online shops that have super cute stuff in SD/DD size, please let me know! Tips for purchases in stores in germany are appreciated! If you have examples, feel free to post them aswell, I love looking at cute stuff :3

galatia9

You could probably make your own DD-sized bauble ponytail holders with round beads and elastic! Now I want to make some, after seeing the pic you posted!

I am in the US. I always see tiny clips, scrunchies and colored rubber bands at the dollar stores, right in the hair accessories department. I can take some pics of examples of what I have found.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Weltfremd

Thank you for your answer, got a bit anxious because nobody said something!

I'm not that creative to do something cool diy, but I thought about it..

I'm always on the hunt when I enter a € store, but never found something that appealled me/was the right size.

About the pictures, please post them, I'm really curious! :3

medalis

I don't know if Claries are a thing outside of the US, but they usually have a pretty big supply of hair accessories, especially girly ones. They're more expensive than dollar stores, certainly, but it's always a option.

Deux Silences

Claire's is definitely a good place for doll-scale hair accessories! This is a small (in human size) ribbon hair clip I bought from a Claire's set, on my girl:

23599113922_73333d01ea.jpg

old photo is old what is quality?? xD

I'm not sure about Claire's outside of US, but I think they operated in the UK too. They have very cute barrettes and such, especially their smaller items are good for dolls' hair~ Also, sometimes they sell "soda bottle" lip gloss, which fits well in a DD hand. (If anyone wants a photo reference, lemme know and I can do a quick shot. :3)

nope not today _(:3 」∠)_

Weltfremd

Thank you everyone!

Deux Silences, we got Claire's here, they used to be my favourite shop before I got a DD, unfortunately there aren't any shops near here where I moved to... :/ Not too far away but I don't own a car. xD

Need to do a trip to one some time!

valleygg

The accessories are absolutely adorable!