Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

galatia9

"The Boy" new movie

galatia9

Has anyone else seem the preview for "The Boy" new movie that is coming out? I laugh every time I see

it. Some people on DoA are planning a group get together/viewing and are taking their resin BJDs with them.

Linda S.

galatia9

Edited by Guest

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Poofiemus
Has anyone else seem the preview for "The Doll" new movie that is coming out? I laugh every time I see

it. Some people on DoA are planning a group get together/viewing and are taking their resin BJDs with them.

Linda S.

galatia9

No, I haven't! . . . You have links to the trailers? Because what I'm finding on IMDB doesn't quite seem to match. :/ There's The Doll, which doesn't even have a release date, but there's also Robert the Doll, which seems to have come out late last year. (There's also a LOT of older films titled "The Doll".)

The idea of bringing a bunch of BJDs to a screening is comedy gold.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Mysha

Is that what you mean?

If so, I'm definitely going to see this! With Isabelle, and her demonic red eyes (we'll be freaking people out )

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

Mimiyo3

I might just have to bring a doll to the theater to see this even though the movie probably won't be that good.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Poofiemus

. . . you know you're a doll person when you watch this and think, "I'm so glad none of mine are that fussy."

I agree, it's more worth the movie ticket to bring a doll to scare the normal people than seeing the film itself, most likely. XD I'd kinda hope to sit next to a normal person, so I could keep moving my own doll whenever they weren't looking. =P (I'm thinking either Agatha or Homura, with Abby's head in her lap)

galatia9
. . . you know you're a doll person when you watch this and think, "I'm so glad none of mine are that fussy."

ROFL! I am always thinking, "Well, none of MINE are like that!!"

Thanks for the link, Mysha!

Mimiyo, I think that a LOT of dolls are going to be seeing this movie with their owners. Too bad the theaters can't charge them for tickets.

Linda S.

galatia9

FinalGear
Is that what you mean?

If so, I'm definitely going to see this! With Isabelle, and her demonic red eyes (we'll be freaking people out )

This is a just another re-boot of Annabelle (2014), which remake of Dolly Dearest (1992), which is a spinoff of Child’s Play (1988).

You throw in those movies and scavenge story line from Dolls (1987) and twist it a bit w/ the story line from Magic (1978) & May (2002).

Ta-da… you have the movie “THE BOY”

will i go watch it.. don't know I did like the Krampus (2015)

Mimiyo3

Now who to bring...

Miku would love spooking people. However she's my trouble maker who might take notes on how to assert her spoiled first child status even more from this movie.

Aria likely wouldn't have much interest in the movie itself or scaring people.

Celia hates most U.S. based horror films since she's a firm believer in the "less is more" concept when it comes to horror which good old 'Murica isn't really known for.

Melody is too skiddish for these things. She'd get really freaked out especially without her big sister around.

Depending on when this comes out I may have more dolls so, hypothetical time!

Aveline would probably adore scaring everyone. I may even get her some glowing red eyes for the occasion.

Ted would probably try and dress up in some sort of gothic vampire costume and end up looking more sexy than scary, but only realize it when he's already at the theater. (However I could do glowing red eyes with him too)

Rin Tohsaka would probably like scaring people enough but the movie itself would cause no shortage of eye rolls from her.

Tara... Tara would legit try to chat people up in the theater and get confused as to why everyone is afraid of her.

Out of my definites, Miku seems like the best option, as well as the worst. This should be fun.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Noxxbunny

Celia hates most U.S. based horror films since she's a firm believer in the "less is more" concept when it comes to horror which good old 'Murica isn't really known for.

Celia has some good taste then! I'm on that side as well. Which is probably why I'll wait until DVD or TV for this one(Unless the reviews come out raving about it. Probably not likely though.) Maybe I'd bring Kaito with me if I were to watch it with friends at their houses or something. I don't think he'd be any good at scaring anybody anyway...Unless I got him some of those glow in the dark red eyes or something. Though he'd certainly try to.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Mimiyo3

Celia has some good taste then! I'm on that side as well. Which is probably why I'll wait until DVD or TV for this one(Unless the reviews come out raving about it. Probably not likely though.) Maybe I'd bring Kaito with me if I were to watch it with friends at their houses or something. I don't think he'd be any good at scaring anybody anyway...Unless I got him some of those glow in the dark red eyes or something. Though he'd certainly try to.

Yeah, I feel basically the same way as well. I technically think you can pull off just about anything if you do it right, but a constant over the top "spook-fest" (If you can even call it that) is borderline, if not impossible to do well. I'd be doing the same as you if it weren't for the prospect of scaring people and maybe making new doll friends!

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Monty

Is it bad if I wanna see a version of this with Baldylox's Manami, but with a really hilarious list of demands? (including cookies) (Still played out like a horror movie, of course)

Poofiemus
Is it bad if I wanna see a version of this with Baldylox's Manami, but with a really hilarious list of demands? (including cookies) (Still played out like a horror movie, of course)

. . . damn you, now I want to see this too! XD List: "Give her cookies. Compliment her cleavage. Once a week 'playdates' with Tank--do NOT leave them alone during said playdates, or Tank won't come back."

baldylox

. . . damn you, now I want to see this too! XD List: "Give her cookies. Compliment her cleavage. Once a week 'playdates' with Tank--do NOT leave them alone during said playdates, or Tank won't come back."

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! This is hilarious because my GF and I were *JUST* talking about this the other night! We even had the same ideas of complimenting her boobs/booty/hair and bringing her cookies every hour on the hour! But we also said she'd need beer with those cookies....

Seriously tho, it's so funny that Manami would come up in this from someone other than me. This made me laugh out loud and it was great. I may have to do a photostory with her about this just for kicks!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Monty

baldylox: This is our daughter, Manami.

babysitter: -scoffs- Yeah right...

Manami: -sitting unmoving on chair, staring ahead-

-foreboding music-

The babysitter looks at the list of 'rules' baldylox gave to her, confused.

babysitter: 'dont cover her cleavage?' Sorry girl, I'd rather not have those things in my face all the time.

-puts a mumu on Manami-

-closeup of Manami's staring eyes-

babysitter: 'Remember to give her cookies?'

-shot of Manami sitting at table while baby sitter walks out of the room to eat the cookies herself-

-the baby sitter hears a noise, looks back and MANAMI IS GONE-

-scary music and fade to black-

Babysitter to Love Interest: I need someone to believe me! Look at this!

-puts a cookie on the floor in front of Manami-

-they turn their backs on her-

-they turn back and the cookie is gone-

-the music is getting a lot more creepy and frantic-

-insert montage of various creepy things happening in the house and the babysitter getting increasingly terrified, with very dramatic music-

-music fades out-

-shot of babysitter lying in bed, breathing fast, listening to the footsteps that must be Manami moving on her own-

-she closes her eyes, hoping its a nightmare-

-she opens them, and...-

ddlt5jI.jpg?1

"Where...are my cookies?"

-CUT TO BLACK WITH LOUD SCREAM FROM BABYSITTER-

coming soon...

/end trailer

[im sorry]

• Like 1

galatia9

ROFL, Torino!! The music is essential!

Linda S.

galatia9

baldylox

Torino.......

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

I am definitely going to have to do my own version of this now!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Mimiyo3
Torino.......

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

I am definitely going to have to do my own version of this now!

Billy

I'm gonna have to pop some popcorn for everyone when this comes out!

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Nehelenia

Hahaha

That was an amazing story Torino. Very well directed, nice screenplay

jazijaz

All I think about when I see the trailer is "I would give him a new face up and new clothes" lol

I would love to go to the theater with a group of dollie friends to bring one of my dolls but alas, I have no dollie friends in real life I would probably watch it at home in my room with all my dolls on my bed with me haha