Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Aile

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates MU's [Nyx & Maria]

Aile

Aka: Hi my name is Aile and I'm really attached to my fire emblem MU's so much I shelled them into dolls (at least, one of them anyway ww) .

Mostly keeping this to keep track of stuff yeah e u e

Rdf3UUy.png?1

Nyx Von Rosenberg

My wicked witch and most beloved Muse.

(art by Ribboneels @ twitter )

Also known as the Plegian Witch. based off the concept of an 'avatar' who refused to simply accept the fact that she's to become Grima's vessesl, instead aiming to be something akin to a god.

She is a lewd, complex woman who knows how to toy with the emotions of people and use it to her advantage. Her forte lies in the arts of dark magic, Particularly Hexes and curses, but she is known to dabble into the art of potion making on occasion.

lcGEXvk.png

In Game Model

Sculpt: Rise Kujikawa

Body: DD3 L Bust (to be upgraded with 3rd party parts)

Faceup: Raentheria on facebook/instagram

Eyes: Glass eyes. Unknown brand (thinking of shifting to WDS's cat eyes in lemon)

Wig: For My Doll customized

Outfit: Tactician outfit (x x) finished, commissioned from Yukifrien on DD Forums .

Grandmaster/Sorceress outfit ( x x) in progress

21031551761_739a0abb76_z.jpg

Flickr Album

tumblr_o15z5zDh1C1qagpd8o1_400.png

Maria

my beloved dragoness

The Nohrian Princess. Not much is known about Maria, perhaps at a later time she will reveal more about herself. She is known to be a glutton however.

8NBQfPR.png

In Game Model

Sculpt: Thinking of DDH-07

Body: DD3 M Bust (or perhaps an L bust, kind of unsure where maria stands here )

Faceup: --

Eyes: --

Wig: --

Outfit: --

STATUS: Planning stages. Waiting for FE fates to come out before finalizing plans

feel free to throw suggestions and ideas at me ! I'd appreciate all the help I could get ;w;/

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Cotton

I hadn't even realized Nyx was based on your Fire Emblem MU ;A;

She looks so pretty though! Your concept arts for her/her outfits are really amazing, I can't wait to see her Grandmaster/Sorceress one! (≧∇≦*)

(Maria looks awesome as well! So so so hyped for Fates, hope it won't take too long to be available in Europe!)