The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ajahli

Installing a Dollfie Dream head on a 40cm Obitsu body?

Ajahli

Hi there everyone! So I've been browsing around for installation tutorials and I find everything from how to disassemble the neck piece itself to how to screw it on the head but here is my situation.

My obitsu 40cm body came with the neck piece in and I have no clue how to get it out to install it on the head. I saw a post somewhere that says the kind I have is the newer neck piece.

I apologize if this has been addressed before, I honestly did look but I got a bit frustrated so I figured I would just ask.

I have the 40cm Obitsu body and a DDH-06 head.

Any help will be appreciated!

Noxxbunny

I don't have a 40cm body, but I have a 60cm and the neck pieces don't look all that different. So I may be wrong here, but does it not simply come out if you pull up on it? I wasn't sure if you'd tried that yet or not. Just double checking.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Ajahli

Oh! I had considered it but I'm terrified of breaking something, haha! I'll give it a try though, thank you!

-edit- okay yay it came out! I think I know where to go from here. I'm so sorry. I am entirely new with Obitsu and I'm so afraid of destroying all the pieces *weeps*

Noxxbunny
Oh! I had considered it but I'm terrified of breaking something, haha! I'll give it a try though, thank you!

-edit- okay yay it came out! I think I know where to go from here. I'm so sorry. I am entirely new with Obitsu~

No problem. I got a little confused along the way too when I put my DD head on the Obitsu body too. I'm glad it worked! I was terrified of breaking anything too, but now that I'm used to it, I actually remove my boy's head on a regular basis now to change clothes. They're actually really sturdy, so you should be totally alright!

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

K-2

The new style neck piece holds heads very nicely but can be a pain in the hind quarters to install on the head. If you need to remove the head, leave the neck piece installed on the head. To remove the head without removing the neck piece, grab the head behind the ears, squeeze the head just above the neck, then twist and pull up. To put the head back on the body, look in the neck and make sure the peg inside is centered in the neck vinyl. Then carefully insert the neck piece into the neck and slide it down till the neck piece fits over the peg. You might have to wiggle it around a bit to get it to fit over the peg.

MVSig.jpg

Ajahli

Thank you! I appreciate the help!