Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hino123

Red stain on my DD

hino123

Help!! My doll recently got red stain on her legs because of her clothes. Don't know which type of acne cream I should use. What is the exact ingredient I should be looking for in an acne cream? I love my doll, pls help...

pixibliss

Archangeli made a video on YT which I can't link to but this is what she said in the description:

"With that said, here is my preferred method of treating stains using Benzyl Peroxide cream (5% or 10% will work) and I discuss some other products that are available for DD stain treatment."

She used an Oxy brand in the video. Hope that helps!

32140786160_0ccf1d6354.jpg

[Melody: Ranka Lee|Minako: Kizuna Yumeno|..?: SnowMiku|Hotaru: SQ12 Haruka]

Marilyn

Clean & Clear was the acne cleanser recommended to me for dolly stains.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

Poofiemus

I actually use a generic Wal-mart variant. XD The benzoyl peroxide ingredient is the important thing, so look for that and you should be good.

Do bear in mind, this will take days or even weeks to fully get stains out, but it's fairly gentle on the upside. Take a deep breath, and have some patience.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

hino123

Thank you very much!!! I really am sad after I saw some stains, I hope I can remove it completely... She is my one and only DD... Thanks again everyone!!!

BeyondTime

I've used Volks Dream Rescue to remove clothing stains, wig stains, and even Sharpie marks. The Sharpie marks were light and came from a loose head rolling over an uncapped marker, so I don't know if it would work on deliberate markings. If the pimple cream method doesn't work try Dream Rescue.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

hino123
I've used Volks Dream Rescue to remove clothing stains, wig stains, and even Sharpie marks. The Sharpie marks were light and came from a loose head rolling over an uncapped marker, so I don't know if it would work on deliberate markings. If the pimple cream method doesn't work try Dream Rescue.

Thank you Wolf!! I will do anything just to remove the stain from my DD Hikari!! I will message you all after I applied the treatment!

BeyondTime

I can't speak for pimple cream, but Dream Rescue usually takes several treatments for deep stains. I put it on, and leave it on for 24 - 48 hours. Then I remove it, check progress, and reapply it if needed. Repeat that until the stains are gone, or no longer seem to fade from the treatment. Usually if I can get them very light they continue to fade away on their own in a few weeks.

I have found if the stains stop responding to the cream then waiting a few weeks and applying again helps.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

hino123

Hi everyone!!! Thank you so much for all of your help, for taking some time to reply on my post! The stain is almost gone now and I can't contain my happiness.... Thank you all so much!!!

BeyondTime

Glad to hear it. I have yet to encounter a stain that I couldn't remove with time and effort. I am still super careful about stain protection, but if you see stains on her don't panic just take the necessary steps to fix her.

hino123
Glad to hear it. I have yet to encounter a stain that I couldn't remove with time and effort. I am still super careful about stain protection, but if you see stains on her don't panic just take the necessary steps to fix her.

Thaks Wolf!! I just don't know what to do earlier really! This is the first time my doll obtained some stain. Thanks so much for advising me what to do. I will be very careful next time.