Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Ylse

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Ylse

Hey everyone!

Been lurking here for a little while now and thought it would be nice for me to introduce myself and say hello

I got to know about Dollfie Dreams and BJD when I saw them in real life about 7 years ago, and I instantly fell in love with them. Now that I'm done with school and got a nice job I could finally take the step and get a doll too! I bought Smartdoll Mirai because I think she looks really cute. She has arrived here around a week ago and I'm very happy with her! Even though I knew how big they are, it still surprised me (and the others at home) when I unpacked her. Maybe in the distant future a MDD would be nice too, they are also really cute...

Since I got Mirai, my mother is teaching me how to sew clothes because I would like to make clothes for her. Plus I really like crafts and learning new things. Currently I'm busy making her a double layered ruffle skirt

Whew, I think that's it for now, I hope I will enjoy my stay here!

N2DollsNow

Hello Yise, Welcome to the forum! Seven years is a long time to wait before finally being able to get a doll, but now you're able to enjoy your very own & build your own memories. Sewing for your doll will enhance your enjoyment, and I wish you success with your efforts!

tennyorb

Hi there, Yise. Customizing your own doll with your own craftsmanship is really interesting. I'm trying to sewing something for my favorite doll as well, albeit not being starting from scratch since I'm not familiar with all tailoring stuff (Modifying from existing clothing, though it already took me weeks, including drawing and cutting paper pieces).

Would like to see what you create in the future.

ArcticWolfie

Hi Ylse, welcome

enjoy your stay here, if you got any questions feel free to ask them

Gr,

Stijn