Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cirquemom

Ethnic Hair Suggestion for Harmony

cirquemom

I've only seen Harmony in straight hair on Danny's website. I'd love to see her in a curlier wig. This one is Tibetan mohair, and could use a styling (it gets wild), but you get the idea. My Ebony is modeling it, but I would love to see these on Harmony.

IMG_7235_zpsjydeqs8p.jpg

IMG_7236_zpstslya8my.jpg

IMG_7248_zpspsfzvi1d.jpg

IMG_7249_zpsikg3hepf.jpg

Edited by Guest

SeikoKitsune

That's wonderful! I need a natural hair style if/when I get Harmony. Any idea if they make faux fur in that texture? Maybe the dye in a faux fur would stain versus the natural color in mohair, though....

Urgle.

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

cirquemom

I have another wig that is synthetic- I'll try to get it on her tomorrow and post it in this thread.

Here is the second wig, I also like this one.

IMG_7301_zpsrskgzvoj.jpg

IMG_7306_zpse8icazz3.jpg

IMG_7312_zpslmzcijhr.jpg

belpita

Reviving this thread now that Harmony's release has been announced.

It's so difficult to find nice afro wigs, if you want to go a more ethnic route with her styling. I could also see her having very colourful fantasy hair and be some sort of supernatural creature. Decisions, decisions.

cirquemom

It's so difficult to find nice afro wigs, if you want to go a more ethnic route with her styling. I could also see her having very colourful fantasy hair and be some sort of supernatural creature. Decisions, decisions.

People like to change their hair up, so why shouldn't dolls? I say- get both ethnic AND fantasy hair and switch them out!

belpita

People like to change their hair up, so why shouldn't dolls? I say- get both ethnic AND fantasy hair and switch them out!

True!

I think I was thinking ahead of myself regarding character, which might also affect whether I'd like to change her face-up and that in turn might decide what default wig I would want her to wear.

But then again, I am still on the fence about her. I keep going back to Ebony Futaba...

Eustia

http://www.wigs2dolls.com/bjd/en/product-143-58-detail.htm is an afro I saw recently. Best thing about this site is you can select any colour you like, though I imagine the 'fancy' colours will enter clown territory.

belpita

-- is an afro I saw recently. Best thing about this site is you can select any colour you like, though I imagine the 'fancy' colours will enter clown territory.

Oh, wow! So many wonderful styles. Have you ordered from them, or do you know anything about the quality? There was one with braided buns in the neck that would also be so pretty.

Eustia

-- is an afro I saw recently. Best thing about this site is you can select any colour you like, though I imagine the 'fancy' colours will enter clown territory.

Oh, wow! So many wonderful styles. Have you ordered from them, or do you know anything about the quality? There was one with braided buns in the neck that would also be so pretty.

I have five or six of their wigs. They're fine. I'm not a big judge on wig quality only having Volks, Coolcat, ForMyDoll and Luts otherwise, but the quality seems perfectly fine to me. I particularly like that the wigs are 9-10" so it is easy to put them on. Just put on a wig cap or three depending on the size of the head, and it fits snugly, but isn't a huge pain to fit like Volks and FMD 8-9" can be. Plus any of their colour options in any style is a glorious option, since they're obviously made to order.