Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lore

Aubzy82's Faceup Diary [DDH07]

Lore

Hello everyone!

I started repainting Monster High dolls before I even thought about touching my SWS DDH07 I had purchased from another member on this forum. It took me 6 months to become comfortable enough to try and here is the result:

LwTb3wsl.png

I used Derwent watercolor pencils, Liquitex acrylic paint, Winsor&Newton gloss, PearlEx Pigments, and good ole MSC UV Cut to seal everything.

The previous faceup was not my work. I'm unsure who the artist was sadly as I thought they did a good job, but it didn't fit the style I was trying to achieve with Shiori. I may redo her faceup again as I know I can improve upon what I've done. I'm trying to go for a softer look next time.

I'm also throwing it out there that I'm willing to do faceups for other members' DD's that live within the UK & EU. I need the practice so my price would be respectfully low. I have 100% feedback on Ebay too if you'd like references, but since I'm new to faceups I've yet to have any customers which is why I'm making this plea to begin with.

If you or someone you know needs a faceup done and you want to give a newbie a chance, please message me and we can work something out.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

galatia9

I think your practice did you good! I like the new faceup, it's softer and more feminine than the other. And I really like how you did her eyebrows.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Lore
I think your practice did you good! I like the new faceup, it's softer and more feminine than the other. And I really like how you did her eyebrows.

Linda S.

galatia9

Thank you very much!

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI