Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
marikamira

SmD Eiji as Kanie Seiya(Amagi Brilliant Park)? Help!

marikamira

I've always loved the MC, Kanie Seiya from the anime Amagi Brilliant Park with all my heart, but there's literally ZERO merchandise of him. I had been planning to get a Smartdoll but a thought just struck me, what if I made SmD Eiji into Kanie Seiya? I do think that Eiji's faceup would fit the character well, but what do you guys think?

Kanie is seen wearing casual outfits throughout the anime excluding his uniform (I can get that custom done perhaps someday), so I think SmD clothes would go well with him. The only changes I can see myself making is making his hair a bit shaggier, and his eyes a lighter brown.

Here's the link to SmD Eiji on the Smartdoll store:

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/eiji-seiun-smart-doll?variant=14872543622

I'm not sure which wig is better, his default wig or this one:

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/for-guys/products/long-neck-wig-brown

For his clothes, I already own the SmD blue v-neck, and I'll also get him the SmD jeans.

For pics of Kanie Seiya, I'm not sure which to link so just search it on Google Images^^

It would be great help to have your opinions and suggestions! Would SmD Eiji fit this character and how can I make him look like him?

Btw, the guy in my pro pic is also Kanie Seiya lol

At home: Kanna<3(Custom DDH-01 MDD NS)

*Seiya-kun is getting reshelled into the new SmD Eiji*

Ie-Aster

So as a disclaimer, I know nothing about this anime, but based on the pictures it looks like it'd work. To me at least, Eiji's default wig looks as if it'd work well. You may also want to try using wig wax or oil spray (both Volks and Azone sell these for doll wigs iirc) to get the bangs just right. This will also allow you to adjust the shaggy look to your preference. You may also want to look at Leeke wigs, as they have some different styles of guys' wigs in the right sizes. I hope this helps!

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

marikamira
So as a disclaimer, I know nothing about this anime, but based on the pictures it looks like it'd work. To me at least, Eiji's default wig looks as if it'd work well. You may also want to try using wig wax or oil spray (both Volks and Azone sell these for doll wigs iirc) to get the bangs just right. This will also allow you to adjust the shaggy look to your preference. You may also want to look at Leeke wigs, as they have some different styles of guys' wigs in the right sizes. I hope this helps!

Thanks so much! I think his default wig is just the right length. I have Volks oil spray at home so I'll try using that, or look into other wigs

At home: Kanna<3(Custom DDH-01 MDD NS)

*Seiya-kun is getting reshelled into the new SmD Eiji*