Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Waffles

Obitsu 50 and smart doll boy comparison

Waffles

Could somebody post a comparison of an obitsu 50/48 and smart doll boy? Thankyou ^^. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

K-2
Could somebody post a comparison of an obitsu 50/48 and smart doll boy? Thankyou ^^. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

That's kind of an apple and oranges comparison. While I do not have a Smart Doll boy (I have a Kizuna and a Chitose) I do have quite a few 48/50cm Obitsus from a number of sources (Obitsu, Azone, Parabox, Yamato, Angel Philia, and Visuadoll) so I know a bit about them.

To start with the obvious, the SD boy is about 10+ centimeters taller than the Obitsu. The SD boy was also designed and built as a boy from the beginning with some very male parts. The Obitsu 48/50 was designed as a female body. Through the many specially designed parts from the various distributors the 48/50cm has many different female looks, from youthful female child to erotic sex pot. Parabox does have chest parts that will eliminate the female breasts and turn the 48/50 into a very young (and somewhat scrawny) male, but this version would appear to be the thin 10 year old younger brother to the 18 year old macho SD male.

MVSig.jpg

elianti

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but Cirquemom posted an image of her Nicki/SmD boy and Prima, an obitsu 60cm with 55cm feet who's likely just a bit taller than an obitsu 50cm over here.

I'm planning to get a Smart doll guy with a obitsu 50cm girl as his (not quite) girl friend, so I've been wondering about this a lot as well. ^^"" The height difference is a bit too much for me though so I've also been looking into shortening the guy lol

Waffles

Sorry for being confusing. I meant a height comparison.

cirquemom

I'll get a picture a little later today.

Waffles

I'll get a picture a little later today.

Thankyou!

K-2

As I mentioned I don't have a Smart doll boy, but I do have Smart Doll girls. Here's a picture I shot recently comparing tan skin tones. It shows an Obitsu 50cm, a Smart Doll Chitose, and a Dollfie Dream Dynamite (with a resin head). This should give you an idea of the difference in size and scale. The Smart Doll boy will be close to the size of Chitose. You can look on the Smart Doll site for pictures of the SD girls and boys together.

Tans01.jpg

MVSig.jpg

Waffles
As I mentioned I don't have a Smart doll boy, but I do have Smart Doll girls. Here's a picture I shot recently comparing tan skin tones. It shows an Obitsu 50cm, a Smart Doll Chitose, and a Dollfie Dream Dynamite (with a resin head). This should give you an idea of the difference in size and scale. The Smart Doll boy will be close to the size of Chitose. You can look on the Smart Doll site for pictures of the SD girls and boys together.

Tans01.jpg

Ok thankyou very much!

cirquemom

Okay, here you go, sorry it took so long!

This is my Crimson with an Obitsu 50 cm with Haruka head.

I don't mind the height difference. My 6'4" brother used to date my 5'1" best friend. Humans are different in size.

IMG_7538_zpspibx931x.jpg

IMG_7530_zpskqkldu5d.jpg

Waffles
Okay, here you go, sorry it took so long!

This is my Crimson with an Obitsu 50 cm with Haruka head.

I don't mind the height difference. My 6'4" brother used to date my 5'1" best friend. Humans are different in size.

IMG_7538_zpspibx931x.jpg

IMG_7530_zpskqkldu5d.jpg

Thank you for the pics. It's okay you were probably busy.