Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
LordNoir

Another Boy!?!?!

LordNoir

[Once again I apologize for the cell phone quality of the pictures. A new camera is on the way soon, I promise!]

[Warning: There is one picture of a fully naked newly arrived doll! Be warned!]

This last week I was staying over at a friend's house for a few weeks ( we were in the process of running a local Renaissance Fair) with Az and Ichiko coming along to keep me company. However, while we were there, a box arrived at my friend's house -- for me!

Needless to say, Az and Ichiko were all over it!

BelzeArrive1.jpg

Ichiko: How exciting! A new girl coming here of all places! She must have tracked us down!

Az: Er.. Ichiko... no girl could do that. I already know who is in this box, and trust me, it's no girl.

Ichiko: What? Another boy? But Lord Noir promised there would be more girls in the house for me to talk to!

Az: Haru isn't enough?

Ichiko: But.. Haru's just a head right now, we can't do hardly anything together! *pout* Well, if it is another boy, atleast let me open it.

Az: *hands over scissors*

BelzeArrive2.jpg

Ichiko: Like this?

Az: Yeah, just like that, now I'll stand over here where it's safe. ^^

Ichiko: Safe?!? You mean this is dangerous!

Az: *chuckle* Well yeah. Do you have any idea what's in there?

Ichiko: Well, no...

Az: In that box is a horrible creature so dark and evil that Jaryth sealed it in that box and shipped it away so it would never bother us again. However, it seems he found a way to mail himself back.

BelzeArrive3.jpg

Ichiko: So.. evil comes in a purple box?

Az: Of course it does!

Ichiko: I don't think it's particularly evil.. the outer box was opened and there was no surge of energy or anything.

Az: *shrug* Oh well, I'll go get him some clothes.

Ichiko: Ok then. I guess I'll just open the purple box that you think is soooo scary.

BelzeArrive4.jpg

Ichiko: Doesn't seem particularly scary, just another person. *blush* a naked person.. but a person...

Body:*twitches*

Ichiko: ?

BelzeArrive6.jpg

Body: Who has awakened the almighty Belze from his slumber?

BelzeArrive8.jpg

Belze: Ah! I see! A charming lovely lady! What a pleasant sight after these many years! Please allow me to introduce myself, Belze the Gluttonous, at your service, my lady.

Ichiko: 0.0! Oh wow! What a charming guy!

BelzeArrive5.jpg

Belze: Who might you be, my lady?

BelzeArrive7.jpg

Ichiko: *blush* Ichiko Uchiwa...

Belze: oh, I see that silly Necromancer is still here, and with clothes!

Az: -.-' Oh, I see you arrived in one piece, too bad.. here, put these on already you creepy weirdo..

-A few moments later -

BelzeArrive9.jpg

Belze:Ah, well that's much better. My lady, shall we go and procure some snacks?

BelzeArrive10.jpg

Ichiko: Oh certainly! ^^

*Ichiko and Belze go off to the kitchen*

Az: -.- Poor human, she had no chance against that flattering demon...

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Innocentsake

Az didn't seem so impressed, but Ichiko was just kinda swept off her feet wasn't she? Seeing these boys makes me want one *o* Congrats on another new addition to your home

mitsuki

Belze is so cute! I want to give him snacks too. That is great Ichiko is getting along with him. I think Az's reservations about Belze maybe valid. Az seems to have inside information Ichiko doesn't. Plus Belze sounds like quite the smooth talker. I still want to give him snacks though.

LordNoir
Az didn't seem so impressed, but Ichiko was just kinda swept off her feet wasn't she? Seeing these boys makes me want one *o* Congrats on another new addition to your home

Oh no! Don't say that! One will surely make its way into your home, these RingDoll boys are addictive!

Belze is so cute! I want to give him snacks too. That is great Ichiko is getting along with him. I think Az's reservations about Belze maybe valid. Az seems to have inside information Ichiko doesn't. Plus Belze sounds like quite the smooth talker. I still want to give him snacks though.

He is a smooth talker, a bonafide Devil truly. He seems content for now so long as snacks are handy, and he and ichiko have been getting along alright, though part of me wonders if it isn't some sort of scheme on his part....

Innocentsake

Oh no! Don't say that! One will surely make its way into your home, these RingDoll boys are addictive!

He is a smooth talker, a bonafide Devil truly. He seems content for now so long as snacks are handy, and he and ichiko have been getting along alright, though part of me wonders if it isn't some sort of scheme on his part....

I just might have to do some research on RingDoll boys in the future And you're right Mitsuki, I'm sure that Az has information that Ichiko has no idea about :o I do hope that Belze isn't scheming something involving Ichiko, that would not be very nice especially since Ichiko is so taken with him. But I can't help but want to provide him with snacks as well, he is just so dreamy *o* It's hard to resist a bonafide Devil hehe.

LordNoir

I just might have to do some research on RingDoll boys in the future And you're right Mitsuki, I'm sure that Az has information that Ichiko has no idea about :o I do hope that Belze isn't scheming something involving Ichiko, that would not be very nice especially since Ichiko is so taken with him. But I can't help but want to provide him with snacks as well, he is just so dreamy *o* It's hard to resist a bonafide Devil hehe.

It's that smirk I swear! That little coy smirk of his is so charming, it cannot be resisted! I'm not sure if he's scheming anything big. Belze is too lazy for something like that. I have a feeling he's scheming for some of Ichiko's snacks, or maybe for Ichiko to make him more snacks.. XD

Innocentsake
It's that smirk I swear! That little coy smirk of his is so charming, it cannot be resisted! I'm not sure if he's scheming anything big. Belze is too lazy for something like that. I have a feeling he's scheming for some of Ichiko's snacks, or maybe for Ichiko to make him more snacks.. XD

Haha well it's good to know it won't be anything on a large scale! Trying to score some more snacks isn't too bad especially if Ichiko is serving them I'm sensing that Belze would not share the snacks he acquires would he? I want him to share a snack with me And I definitely agree that it is that smirk of his, a smirk like that would woo any girl~

LordNoir

Haha well it's good to know it won't be anything on a large scale! Trying to score some more snacks isn't too bad especially if Ichiko is serving them I'm sensing that Belze would not share the snacks he acquires would he? I want him to share a snack with me And I definitely agree that it is that smirk of his, a smirk like that would woo any girl~

Note to self: Get many picture of Ichiko serving snacks.. ^^

Probably not, he's a bit of a glutton for all things sweet, even people, at times. I'll be getting quite a few pictures of Belze in the near future, after all, there are more gals on the way. More girls = more treats for Belze. ^^

mitsuki

Yay! More girls for Belze! Hmmmm I think he would like visiting my place...lots of girls...

Innocentsake
Yay! More girls for Belze! Hmmmm I think he would like visiting my place...lots of girls...

If he came to visit you I don't think he would ever leave which well wouldn't be bad for your girls

LordNoir

If he came to visit you I don't think he would ever leave which well wouldn't be bad for your girls

XD Yes, but I do recall Jaryth and Az already tried to make an impression on your girls, and no doubt eventually Lore will try as well.

mitsuki

They made a fantastic impression on the girls. They certainly have fans over here!