Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Megumikishi

Hello from Missouri!!

Megumikishi

hello my name is Megumi or meg for short i was born and raised in Michigan but moved to Missouri not to long ago. I have been looking at DDs for a long time but I have wanted a BJD for a LONG time 7 years. I just got my first daughter Miyuki today I can not belive how big she is. I have "been" on the froums for a while getting all the info I could so now that I have her I thought that I would join. I look forward to getting to meet everyone!

Innocentsake

Hi Megumi! Welcome to this wonderful place You'll definitely find all the information you need and if you can't you can always ask somebody because everyone is willing to help! Will you be posting up pictures of your new girl soon? We'd all lover to see her!

fenrir z78

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask anything you like.

Poofiemus

Welcome Meg! You say you have your first girl already? Mind if I ask her name and/or what mold she is?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Megumikishi

@ Poofiemus she is a custom make base body 2 with a ddh-04 head and her name is Miyuki

@ Innocentsake yes I will but I have to do her face-up first and get my poor girl an outfit she is wearing an old top of mine lol

Halcyon

Welcome, Megumikishi~! You'll like it here! We are a very friendly group. Let us know whenever you have a question.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

LordNoir

Hello! ^^ Welcome to the group!

Nice to hear about your girl. The option 4 head is quite adorable, isn't she? ^^

I'm from Arkansas ( Fayetteville to be exact) and I'm the local Dollie/Dollie Stuff Dealer. Like others have said, feel free to ask any questions. We're a rather helpful lot. I can't wait to see pictures of Miyuki ^^

By the way, if you are the sewing/crafty type, I'll recommend this tutorial for making a kimono/yukata for her, as I am convinced all girls need atleast one yukata to wear ( they're rather simple to make once you make one for the first time.) The model they use is a 27cm obitsu, so for things like the collar/obi(tie) you may want to triple her measurements there ( instead of 2cm wide, make it 6cm wide. ^^)

Simple doll kimono tutorial

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

AlmySidaKay

Hiya, I'm in south central Illinois, so maybe we aren't even too far away! Congrats on your first girl! I hope you post many a photo!

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

OtakuDepot

Hi Meg!!!! Congrats on your first girl. I love how people always say they can't believe how big they are. I said the same thing.

Can't wait to see some pics of your Miyuki...

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Megumikishi

@LordNoir: Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much I am just learning to sew and I have been looking for a kimono pattern. This is awesome!!!!!!!

LordNoir

You're welcome. ^^ Just glad to help. I honestly can't stand having naked dolls around, they just always look so cold to me. Let me know how that tutorial works out for you.

Waynio

Hello and welcome!! It's awesome to have another collector here in Missouri!! Where are you located if you don't mind my asking?

Wayne

Suzuna

Inquiring minds want to know! I'm in the KC area on the Kansas side. Would be nice if our girls could all make friends!

LordNoir
Hello and welcome!! It's awesome to have another collector here in Missouri!! Where are you located if you don't mind my asking?

Wayne

Inquiring minds want to know! I'm in the KC area on the Kansas side. Would be nice if our girls could all make friends!

I'm actually surprised that you two and I have never met up in person. I go to KC atleast twice a year for Motaku ( I deal there and help with the planning.)

Waynio
@waynio: I'm in St. Louis

REALLY!! I'm about 1 hour south of there. We should plan to meet sometime!!

Wayne

Pupi

Welcome!

Awwww it's so nice to hear many people have bought (adopted XD) their first girl**

We want to see many pictures ><

I hope you can have fun in this nice place^^

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

carmen171

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first daughter!!! Can't wait to see pics of Miyuki!!!! ^_^

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

biff

Heya, I'm also in Missouri myself, but I'm kind of in the boonies per say. ^^; Haven't found any collectors nearby. Glad to see some one sort of close though to me. XDD