Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Rei's new boots and dress

baldylox

Well, not totally new but close.

I got this dress set for her for Xmas and I've taken pics of her in it. But the hat it came with didn't fit at all. But a friend of my Mom's fixed it for her and now it fits better.

She also got some new boots from Mimiwoo. They're the same boots Tsubaki wears.

Rei is now relaxing in the living room, enjoying some snacks.

5407666385_9bf33d3e43_z.jpg

Hello Rei, are those good?

"Yes, I like sweet breads."

5408279504_f5d378e692_z.jpg

"And I like to wash them down with Dr. Pepper."

5407660213_4d0c476fc3_z.jpg

Would you mind if I got some pics of your outfit and boots?

"Sure, I'm in a good mood. You lucked out."

5408273296_3c11773c79_z.jpg

Even tho the boots have all those buckles and strings, they just zip up the backs for easy attachment.

5407672673_a4633ffcd1_z.jpg

How do you like the hat Rei?

"It's nice enuff. At least it fits now."

5407676227_0114b45bf6_z.jpg

"The rest of this dress is nice too. It's not nearly as frilly as some of those others you've made me wear."

But Rei, you look nice in dresses.

"Sometimes I'm just not in the mood Papa."

5407679615_5758049fa5_z.jpg

Well I suppose I'll be happy that you *are* in the mood to share in this one.

5407686543_394308855a_z.jpg

5407682995_02b82df970_z.jpg

"What was that? More snide comments?"

5407689993_ee527253ce_z.jpg

No, it's nothing.

"Good. Don't make me angry.... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...."

5407693357_b19f51d977_z.jpg

Whoa. Sorry! I was just kidding! ha ha.... ha?

5408306486_cafc4d050c_z.jpg

"Ok, I've had enuff of this shoot. Time to wrap it up Papa."

Yes dear.....

5408250242_a7527521e8_z.jpg

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Rei is so cute! She looks great in that outfit. I love the whole living room setup where Rei can relax and eat snacks. That hat is so cute! I like the artistic lighting photos.

Galvatim

Nice outfit, Rei looks good! Those boots are awesome! Mitsuki's right, you've put together such a cool living room set for your girls.

MsGeek

Oh heck no, you wouldn't like your particular Rei when she's ticked. I've said it before, I'll say it again: you got a real different one out of the tank.

Oh yeah, Z got those boots, but Mitzi has taken them over. Besides, Z needs serious platforms because he has a weird complex about his height. He doesn't like being the same height as Yumiko. I think he'll be happy when Obitsu releases the 65cm boy body. He might not get it first...he's got two bandmates that need to get made into dolliehs...but he'll be happy when he gets one. Because it's going to be just awesome.

Obitsu 65cm Boy Bod Sculpt...Ooh La La!

Linking instead of posting because there's omg Dollieh Nudity. Although the Obitsu body is NOT anatomically correct, at least not in the dolphin region. He's got a suggestion of a package but no detail.

baldylox
Rei is so cute! She looks great in that outfit. I love the whole living room setup where Rei can relax and eat snacks. That hat is so cute! I like the artistic lighting photos.

Thanks Mitsuki! I really enjoy the living room setup I have for the girls. I just got 2 more things to add to that area so I'll share those when I get pics of them. One is a smaller endtable type with a drawer in it and the other is an old musicbox my mom had that I'll use as a Hope Chest.

I'm glad you like the hat and the lighting photo stuff. I sometimes get lucky and stumble across better settings on my camera by playing with lighting.

Billy

baldylox
Nice outfit, Rei looks good! Those boots are awesome! Mitsuki's right, you've put together such a cool living room set for your girls.

Thanks! I love those boots too! I am amazed that Yoko hasn't taken them from Rei yet. Yoko is ALL about boots!

Now I need to start doing something for a bedroom setup for them. When I get taxes back, I plan to make bunk beds with shelves on one end for them.

Billy

baldylox
Oh heck no, you wouldn't like your particular Rei when she's ticked. I've said it before, I'll say it again: you got a real different one out of the tank.

I agree. She is one of a kind and I love her for that. Tho I seriously doubt she would do vital damage to me personally, I don't know what would occur to any other appliances or personal effects I own if I did piss her off bad. I would fear for my life from booby traps and the like.

Billy

MsGeek
I agree. She is one of a kind and I love her for that. Tho I seriously doubt she would do vital damage to me personally, I don't know what would occur to any other appliances or personal effects I own if I did piss her off bad. I would fear for my life from booby traps and the like.

Re-watch "Gremlins." Only don't do it in Rei's presence, she might get some ideas for deviltry.

baldylox
Re-watch "Gremlins." Only don't do it in Rei's presence, she might get some ideas for deviltry.

Ha! I love that movie! When I saw it as a kid I wasn't sure if I should be laughing or be terrified. Spike was an evil little basrad for sure. And watching him in the fountain at the end of the movie was just so gross...

But having the same name as the hero and seeing Phobe Cates in there with all the critters sure was nice.

Billy

mitsuki
OT: pix are coming back from WonFes Winter and so far no sign of that 65cm boy bod. Obitsu now has a 1/1 scale girl (150cm/4' 11") and a 11cm (4.3") 1/6 scale toddler. But no 65cm boy. I has a sad.

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/23444/WonFes+2011+winter+Dolls.html

Really? Still no band mates for Z. I would say they take a long time to release new bodies, but Volks is also slow. I wonder how long it will take for them to release the DDS as standard.

I can identify with the 150 cm height. I am 152 cm.