Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Missy_Magoo

(in British accent) Hello there, chums!

Missy_Magoo

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time joiner I already recognise some users here from Dolly Market Forums and the Smart Doll group on FB!

I'm Missy - Missy Crane in the Pullip and Blythe world, Missy Magoo in the BJD/vinyl world. I'm a hopeless fangirl who hails from the Southwest of the UK! I got into the doll hobby back in '13 with Pullip, eventually expanded to Blythe, Monster High, Pure Neemo, BJD, and most recently fell in love with Danny Choo's beautiful Smart Doll. I am ordering my first Smart Doll on Sept 1st, so will be spending most of my time in that sub forum, although I may well fall in love with a DD someday and have to bring her home too

Thanks for having me!!

Monty

Hello!

It was smartdoll that originally brought me to this forum too but I already knew I would be getting a DD eventually. (I'll have her this friday ;-;) See how long you can resist one, heh. If none have quite taken your fancy yet that's fine, there's no point in getting one just for the sake of having a DD after all. But when you see 'the one' you'll know. I think that goes for most types of dolls.

Missy_Magoo
Hello!

It was smartdoll that originally brought me to this forum too but I already knew I would be getting a DD eventually. (I'll have her this friday ;-;) See how long you can resist one, heh. If none have quite taken your fancy yet that's fine, there's no point in getting one just for the sake of having a DD after all. But when you see 'the one' you'll know. I think that goes for most types of dolls.

Congrats on your DD!

Haha you're totally right...I remember saying firmly that I'd never get a Blythe or BJD and look how that ended up its just about finding that one dolly who steals your heart and suddenly opens your eyes to all the others!

Jossie

Hello fellow varied doll enthusiast! I can definitely relate to the whole "one doll opening your eyes to all the others" phenomenon, LOL! Congratulations on your incoming Smart Doll, and I hope you post lots of pictures of her when she arrives.

Missy_Magoo
Hello fellow varied doll enthusiast! I can definitely relate to the whole "one doll opening your eyes to all the others" phenomenon, LOL! Congratulations on your incoming Smart Doll, and I hope you post lots of pictures of her when she arrives.

Hi and thank you!!

I absolutely will

merry-go-round

Welcome to you

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

Lore

Hello fellow UK dolly owner!!!

I live in the Cheshire area so quite a bit north of you, but at least there are more SmartDoll and DD owners in our country now than there were 2 years ago.

Which DD are you eyeing or have none caught your fancy yet?

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI