Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
toughstermcg

Anime character ideas for Anastasia head

toughstermcg

Wasn't sure if this was more suited to this forum or Character Concepts, apologies if I chose wrong!

I definitely want to grab Idolm@ster Anastasia (probably just the head) from the current preorder because I loooove her face, but I'm not sure what I'll do with her when I have her! The sort of winged eyes look is pretty distinct, I can't think of many anime or game characters off the top of my head that might go with that sort of look (I'm married to her default faceup and don't think I'm open to repainting just now, or else this would be easy). So far all my DDs are what you'd call cosplay dolls of existing characters, I'm just not sure who I'd be recreating with Anastasia.

Any thoughts? The obvious answer would be herself from Idolm@ster but I'm really not familiar with the franchise at all, haha.

toughstermcg

Oh geez, what a goof -- the big hangup I was having with Anastasia was her big winged eye style, and I kept thinking "anime characters never have that!" Of course they do, it just depends on the art style! I went looking at Danganronpa art and noticed virtually all of them have that style of eyes, so that's a dozen or so character ideas to start from, haha!

Anna-neko

Ha, just as was typing up about DanganRonpa too!

i think if someone can get the crazy drills styled into a wig, her face might make a really good Ultimate Gambler Celestia!

SlyViolin

I'm kinda thinking of a young Faye Valentine.

Edit: Okay I just belated saw the smartdoll xSunrise announce. Mmm......