Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
LordNoir

And then there were 4.. er... 5

LordNoir

(Note: Camera is on the way everybody I swear! I apologize for the cell phone pictures, yet again, but I hope you'll still enjoy the story. ^^)

Today was a rather special day. Today multiple boxes came in full of lots of wonderful things. Because of this, all of the dolls were off in other parts of the house leaving me to begin sorting and working in the living room. After a bit of work, I went into my room where I found Ichiko sitting alone.

1.jpg

LN: Hi there Ichiko, what are you doing in here all alone?

Ichiko: I was just relaxing in here for a little while. ^^ Are you done with Haru in the living room yet?

LN: No, not yet. Don't worry though, when I'm done she'll have eyes and probably be better company.

2.jpg

Ichiko: Oh.. ok.. until then, I suppose I'll just sit here then. maybe in a little bit I'll get a snack or maybe find a book to read.

LN: You don't have to do that. I finally managed to get some new girls to come over. Shall I direct them here?

3.jpg

Ichiko: 0.0! What? So suddenly?!? I haven't had a chance to clean up the room!

*The door opens*

???: Oh are you in here? It's high time I meet who I'll be staying with!

Ichiko: 0.0????

4.jpg

LN: Ah, Ichiko, please meet Tamami. ^^

Tamami: So nice to meet you! However, if you'd like you can call me by my professional name - Rarity!

5.jpg

Ichiko: 0/////0 W-what's your profession...?

Tamami: I'm a fashion designer of course! ^^ Or atleast I will be, after all I can't wear underwear like this around all the time, even if it does look wonderful on me.

Ichiko: 0___0 so... big....

Tamami: hmm? What's that?

Ichiko: 0///0 oh.. uh.. nothing.... you have a really nice figure! ^^

6.jpg

*yoink!*

7.jpg

????: She's not the only one with a nice figure!

Ichiko: 0A0! EEEEK!

LN: ^^' Oh, hello there Genko.

8.jpg

Tamami: I say, that was quite an impressive entrance miss Genko.

Ichiko: Ah!! Don't grab me like that again! T-T

Genko: XD Sorry if I scared you, I couldn't help myself! I'm Genko and this is Ziggy, my lizard. I'm gonna be staying here with you girls as well. You can call me Scratch if you want, everyone does. I'm a DJ in my spare time.

Tamami: A pleasure, genko, or should I say Scratch. ^^ That sounds like a lot of fun, I'll have to hear you play sometime.

Ichiko: T-T...

9.jpg

???: Oh.. um.. I guess this is where everyone went off to?

LN: Hey Kogemi, yeah everyone is in here. Do you want to introduce yourself to them?

Kogemi: .......

10.jpg

LN: Is everything ok?

Kogemi: They seem to be having a lot of fun right now... maybe I'll talk to them later instead...

LN: Ok, if that's what you want....

Genko: XD You know, I bet Ichiko's wearing some really cute underthings under this dress! Let's see them!

Ichiko: 0A0!!!!

LN: ^^' *sigh* I suppose girls will be girls....

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Poofiemus

Congratulations! I like that they have separate names from their Pony names; it helps make it solidly clear that they're inspired by ponies but aren't supposed to exactly be them. I could totally hear Rarity's voice when I saw that first picture of her, and man VS is going to be a barrel of laughs! Really looking forward to seeing more of these guys.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki

Congratulations! They all look fantastic. I hope Ichiko gets used to them. I think they all look so cute together.

Innocentsake

They are all such great looking girls! The DD family grows ever bigger for you

LordNoir
Congratulations! I like that they have separate names from their Pony names; it helps make it solidly clear that they're inspired by ponies but aren't supposed to exactly be them. I could totally hear Rarity's voice when I saw that first picture of her, and man VS is going to be a barrel of laughs! Really looking forward to seeing more of these guys.

I knew from the beginning all my DD gals would be lovely Japanese ladies, so having proper names was in order, however that certainly doesn't stop them from having lovely nicknames either. ^^

Congratulations! They all look fantastic. I hope Ichiko gets used to them. I think they all look so cute together.
They are all such great looking girls! The DD family grows ever bigger for you

Oh thank you both. Yes, I do hope they'll all get along. Ichiko said she wanted more girls to be able to talk with, but I don't think she was aware that incoming girls may have such strong personalities. XD I can sense many photostories for the future with these girls...

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!