The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

chanela

Where do you get clothes for your smartdoll?

chanela

Any sites that make clothes besides the smartdoll site? And what DD clothes fit smartdoll? I'm thinking of either getting the extra small bust or the medium depending on which one fits DD clothes better.

SolicitorPirate

The Cool Cat clothes I've bought fits my L bust smart doll very well.

TcDoll advertises their clothes as being able to fit the L bust, but when I got the rider suit, while it technically fits, it's so tight that it forces my poor doll into a constant hunch.

baldylox

Yup! That outfit says it will fit the medium and large bust DD girls so it should look almost the same on a Smartdoll. Most clothes that fit the DD2 or DD3 will look good on a SD, the only issues are if you're using the Extra large bust on one.... then some DDdy clothing might be in order to fit that top.

If you want some ideas of what Volks clothing looks like on a Mirai then check the first page of this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10638

Hope that helps you out!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BuckChass

I got some stuff from TTYA, fits quite well.

Also got a wig from lullabypoem(8-9" size). Fits a little more loose than the wigs that come with Smart Dolls, but looks awesome. LPW035 if you want to see the design. Cannot post pictures here by now for obvious reasons^^

Eiko82

My girl has the small bust and she wears outfits from Volks, AizawaRei/Little Moda (on Etsy), Nine9 Style and Murasaki.me.

Here are some photos of the Volks, AizawaRei/Little Moda and Nine9 Style outfits :

16063137405_7589043bf8.jpg

16269611671_c0b460dd62.jpg

20422833835_b91feb8af6.jpg

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

belpita

On Etsy I've bought t-shirt and leggings from Dolline in DD size and they fit perfectly.

I also ordered an overall from ChocolateTsang which was sized "SD13 1/3 SD SD17" for boys and it worked well too. I wanted something that was a little loose-fitting on her.

Shoes are harder, I think.

I have two pairs of sneakers that I bought from a private seller, who stated 7.5cm as length of the sole.

But I also have a pair of boots for "SD SuperDollfie" which were also marked as 7.5 cm, but they're much bigger.

Shizusan

My girls currently only wear Smartdolls clothes and Volks clothes. I really want to try out different brands but every time I want to volks or Danny comes out with something awesome I just keep putting the other brands on the back burner.

But I found that at least for volks the DD (s-m) fit the default busts of Smartdolls pretty well, albeit a tad loose. However, my Mirai has the medium bust and fits DD L very well. I'd post pictures but I can't from my phone ATM lol

toletta

I also bought from Dolline on Etsy and was really happy about everything!

I bought SDgr size outfits from Wimukt / Foxy Browny, they are just a little bit too large but overall fit nicely, I'd recommend it if you like her style.

Then yeah, Nine9 also fits wonderfully. I've heard good things of TTYA but never ordered myself.