Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

medalis

Shenanigans and More (Mirai)

medalis

I realize that I never actually made a compilation post of my Smart Doll Mirai! I've had her for half a year now, and she's been around. All of her adventures can be found on her Tumblr here.

... I did have highlights, but, apparently, my pictures are too big.

galatia9

LOL! She doesn't look too mussed after her adventure! She has such a sweet face, and I like the clothes you chose for her.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Ie-Aster

I love her styling. She is a cute one!

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

sinclair

Lucky for her you were there to catch her. She is also lucky that you let her have one after literally catching her in the act.

CaffeinatedCake

Your Mirai photoshoots are always the cutest omg! She has so much personality, I look forward to whatever you come up with next!

Help! I fell into DD hell!

medalis

Not much of a update, but these are some of Mirai's prior shenanigans.

tumblr_ogpklaRjhl1vwm3plo1_1280.png

Rainy September day.

tumblr_ogjv7qQlug1vwm3plo2_1280.jpg

Mirai meets another Mirai!

tumblr_ogjve5GIYL1vwm3plo9_1280.jpg

Mirai and the Mirais. And one tea-skinned Chitose. Kumoricon 2016 was full of Smart Dolls.

tumblr_od7eucTkIz1vwm3plo1_1280.jpg

I had wondered where my debit card went.

tumblr_obxm4aqzJq1vwm3plo2_1280.jpg

Thankfully, her legs aren't long enough to reach the pedals.

tumblr_obxm3uVFdL1vwm3plo2_1280.jpg

Country fair, plus a fence that's a pretty perfect size for her.

tumblr_oay2sf7kuW1vwm3plo1_1280.png

Rock the world. Or at least the Northwestern United States.

tumblr_oawbesiNZK1vwm3plo2_1280.png

... scale's a little broken.

tumblr_oa9ybyrE4N1vwm3plo1_1280.png

American Girl guitar scales pretty perfectly with Mirai, but I may need to change the strap so it's not so 60s.

tumblr_oa4dvaresS1vwm3plo2_1280.png

tumblr_oa4dvaresS1vwm3plo1_1280.png

And this is why I can't take her anywhere (except I take her everywhere). Not only does she steal my candy, but I turn around and all the forks are gone!

medalis

Old photoset, but a important one.

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo1_1280.png

Mirai: "What's this?"

Medalis: "It's a gift! Not that you don't get plenty of those..."

Mirai: "Ooooh...!"

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo2_1280.png

Mirai: "I hope it's something cool!"

Medalis: "... isn't everything I buy you cool...?"

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo3_1280.png

Mirai: "Like, maybe a friend! Harmony is coming out soon, isn't she? And weren't you planning on getting, like, Lily or something?"

Medalis: "... it's Lysandre... and no. Unfortunately. I can't afford another doll right now..."

Mirai: "Lame."

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo4_1280.png

Mirai: "Big box for something so small..."

Medalis: "Most companies aren't quite as conscientious as Culture Japan."

Mirai: "What a waste..."

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo5_1280.png

Mirai: "Whoop!"

Medalis: "Are you okay?"

Mirai: "...!"

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo6_1280.png

Mirai: "Ohmygosh."

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo7_1280.png

Mirai: "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh"

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo8_1280.png

Mirai: "Sword! Sword!"

tumblr_o9po8wz1Pg1vwm3plo9_1280.png

Mirai: "How'd you know?"

Medalis: "It's on your model's character sheet..."

Mirai: "Eeeee! Thank you thank you thank you!"

Medalis: "Well, enjoy it, since I'm gonna start putting more money towards either Harmony or Lysandre and that means you won't be getting as many gifts..."

Mirai: "..."

Of course, I couldn't keep that promise. Several months later, she has plenty of gifted items and only a singular Sonico to keep her company, who she doesn't spend much time with since Sonico stays in the case usually.

Lore

LOL I love these photo shots! So imaginative and fun to see. You look like you're having a blast with her.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

sinclair

I love how you swapped the eyes are part of the transfer. Nice outfit on the new body too. Where did you get the pants? Now what will happen with the old body? There's a soul for sale you could get for it.

medalis

I bought Mirai #1's pants from here! They're not a perfect fit, a little wide on the waist, but if you pull them up enough they look good enough.

I want to trade Mirai #1 for either a Chitose, Crimson, or EvetheCat 8-10cm cat, but, until then, she's in some pretty clothing on my desk looking gorgeous. The other pair of eyes I have for her (since I don't like the standard ones) is a little small, so she... kinda looks a little weird.

Gabriel
tumblr_ok5tlvneXX1vuuwzio1_1280.jpg

Not specifically with eyes, but with everything else... yes, constantly.

medalis

Several little updates...

C2kDej2UoAA9OIG.jpg

I've never actually taken a bag picture, so... decided to take one a few days after Mirai's new body came in.

And then I decided to take Mirai to the theatre, so she needed to pack some snacks...

C249TjKUsAAAAdA.jpg

C249UmAUoAQv0BO.jpg

C249VmpVQAEEN3E.jpg

C249WmyVIAAaNn4.jpg

And then I fiddled with phone settings and lighting and made Mirai a new poncho.

C3SxQB5UEAAq2Xw.jpg

SeikoKitsune

Ahhhh, sneaking snacks into the theater, I see...

Tsk tsk, Mirai.

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

medalis

Well, it's been absolutely forever since I posted here. Sorry! Been terrible at updating all my needed social things.

For common updates for those of you who use Facebook, I'm here at The Pink Coffin. Like, comment, subscribe, send your dolls' reaction to said post, etc etc. Occasionally, I'll put up stuff to sell. It's pretty good stuff.

For those who despise social media, here's a fun recap.

18447452_1262683620497257_6407913094592714807_n.jpg?oh=1b282ad49dbc8d69d010a890920db361&oe=5A11A09B

Nearly got Mirai's bedroom (stationed in my sewing room) finished. Just, ah, needs a bed. My plan was to put one up on stilts around the sofa, but that didn't work so I've gotta head to the store for some shelving brackets at some point.

18620254_1270606123038340_1288176978872863080_n.jpg?oh=e6261c795ff25db6d9e4c761fc490cd3&oe=59DA0878

And then, near the end of May (a month ago...), me and Mirai packed our bags and headed to the beautiful Seattle coast for PNW BJD Expo! Got some pretty beautiful pictures out of it, a lot of shoes and clothing, and some fun bits and bobs.

But, hey... what's that thing on Mirai's bust...?

Well, three days beforehand, Mirai had... accident. She reached for her blueberries, bent her wrist a bit, and... uh... yeah. Hand snapped right off. Since it'd take over a half-week for the wrist to get there, I fashioned a cast from some spare fleece, cotton, silk, and some leftover bits and bobs from my notions drawer.

Considering that I got a lot of compliments on it, I'd say I did a alright job!

18620159_1270605033038449_2920848141229034459_n.jpg?oh=b4da532d046fad2b943ec8620fa6098b&oe=59E435FB

Mirai picked up some nice clothing, like that sweater and that foam shocker hand (which I need to fix up a bit). Necklace is a Princess Leia necklace from Gamestop; fits her pretty well, even if the chain is long.

This photo took place during the Vinyl Doll Panel at PNW, which, in total, had about 12 Smart Dolls. They outnumbered the Dollfie Dreams. I got to see a Cocoa-skinned dolly, so I now definitely want one! They're so pretty in person!

19225270_1297601837005435_1369386953810017827_n.jpg?oh=39fba17e73b3e410d4ec099e54198e6f&oe=5A0F5AC1

Few weeks after we got home, I took Mirai out on a day trip to Montana. The Cedar Forest was pretty damned beautiful, and I got some nice pictures out of it. This is my favourite, as it hides her still-casted hand.

I only now ordered her a new wrist. I wanted to save up for some expensive goodies, and saving up right now (when I'm shoving everything I have into a savings account for Japan; buy my stuff so I can fund said trip).

19113598_1295719733860312_8585082693309396292_n.jpg?oh=e2151e067ed79f6d074fa8ca961fec7c&oe=59CBB0CB

Speaking of buying my stuff... have I mentioned that I made some itabags, for displaying your Otaku doll's fandom? Plus a beachbag, for beachy fun times? Buy my stuff.

sinclair

Poor girl, hopefully she heals up nice and quick. And where did you get that hair? My Miku wants to know.

medalis
Poor girl, hopefully she heals up nice and quick. And where did you get that hair? My Miku wants to know.

It's a ForMyDoll wig! It's one of their Vintage Green wigs. They didn't have any wavy wigs that were neck/shoulder length, so I had to trim it down to something manageable for a doll that goes out and about.

sinclair

Guess I need to check them out as I keep hearing about them. Thanks.

And you did a great job trimming it, I'm too chicken to cut a wig.