Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Monty

Two Little Cake Thieves

K-2

Leave it to Officer Kaito to restore order!

By the way, nice suit!

MVSig.jpg

Monty

Rin's outfit is so cute. I love how Len's is so divaish.

Thanks! Rin's outfit is one I bought for her before I even got her and I love it so much. It's the Sugar Pink Corset Dress. https://www.volks.co.jp/page_ex.jsp?CONTROLID=SC0040&BUSINESSID=InitDisp&jancd=4518992409733&version=en

It fits her quite well despite her lack of a chest, although the garter thing thats meant to go around her thigh slides right off so I dont bother with it.

Len's fluffy coat is from Ronronshuka and was originally bought to be shared between Rin and Kaito, Kaito claimed it for a while and then Len stole it. I like how he looks in it though, and its less tight on him than it is on Kaito, so he's been in it for a while...only reason I havent taken it back to Kaito is because Kaito recently got that snazzy 3 piece suit the same day I got Len that he doesnt seem to want to take off.

The coat with the glasses does make him appear like some sultry eastern european male pop star, but it kinda works for him

Leave it to Officer Kaito to restore order!

By the way, nice suit!

Someone has to be the straight man, and Kaito's a good boy. He's just a little uptight about rules to the extent that he's a goody two-shoes.

The suit by the way is an older SD13 Volks one I got from yahoo auctions for 2000 yen off the RRP - I'm very happy with it, although it is a little baggy in places. I'd like Danny to make suits especially for Eiji eventually since his body is so hard to shop for, and something tailored just for him would look really great.

Anna-neko

come to Torino's house - we have the best cake guards! (and the cutest cake thiefs)

buncho

all I can think of when i look at this is the "daughter of evil" series fortunately, this story seems to have a much happier ending

I love the glasses on Len!! they give him a bit of a more mature look.

katnaper

I love that shot of Rin pushing Len. LOL and Len with his glasses askew. So lively these two. And that last one with Kaito... uh, can I say I've never seen an Eiji sculpt look so sexy? They are all so cute!!!!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Ie-Aster

I love the posing and the framing of the shots. It's so dramatic! Especially the shot with Len reaching--it looks really dynamic and lifelike.

And woah, that cake, it looks so delicious *____* I don't blame Rin and Len for wanting it!

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

v a n o r i

Hehe the Story is really great and funny

Dollfie-Lover43

Kaito: Eat the strawberry first

-Rin and Len will remember that-

BeyondTime
On 11/23/2016 at 12:58 AM, Monty said:

Rin: -sniff-

🤣😂🤣

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction