Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Mario

DD hands suddenly turning black?

Mario

So I got some new outfits today, I put on a black outfit on Mariko today but it wasn't on for long or covering her hands.

I can wipe the black stuff off(It's almost like black flocking the stuff they put on male dolls head as hair)

But every time I wipe it off it keeps coming back?

As far as I know it hasn't stained my girl's hands badly but it's leaving just dark spots every time I wipe them off. Anyone else gotten this problem? I might just end up tossing the hands in the trash if it keeps it up.

I'll post some pictures once the black stuff begins to build up on her hands again. It's the 3rd time I had wiped them off. And no she is no longer wearing the outfit, she's now wearing smart doll classic blue jeans and a white oppai sweater.

I had put the black outfit away to see maybe the hands had some sort of static and is getting fibers from the outfit or something. But she's still "growing" more of the black residue.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I figured out the problem! Turns out my new shirt was the culprit My new shirt has some fibers which contained strong dyes. But luckily it didn't stain the hands So be careful with what clothes you handle your doll with. And if you get the same problem as me make sure it's not your clothes causing the issue.