Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Jezrah

LF Grayforce neck adapters

Jezrah

Hello all

As the title says, I'm looking for Grayforce adapters for DD head to Obitsu body. I know they can be bought on YJA, but I don't have anything else I need from there so it seems like the proxy fees would be prohibitive. I currently have three hybrids, a 40cm girl, a 48cm girl, and a 55cm boy, with plans for at least three more. If anyone has any extras around, please PM me. I know it's probably a long shot but I just thought I'd ask anyway.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

samseramsamsam

Holy moly, I had no idea these even existed! I am in awe, and in love, and if anyone from Europe wants to order one, would love to tag along ^^"

Kodama

I too, would like one of these for Obitsu 60.. Why do all the nifty stuff end up on sites you can't buy from.. (easily)

Janeway

Jause.com has them.

Jezrah

Thank you, but that is still an auction service. As an update, I have actually come up with my own way to manufacture something like the Grayforce adaptors, but apologies, I do not currently have time to do a tutorial. I plan to put one out eventually when I have more time.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

samseramsamsam
Thank you, but that is still an auction service. As an update, I have actually come up with my own way to manufacture something like the Grayforce adaptors, but apologies, I do not currently have time to do a tutorial. I plan to put one out eventually when I have more time.

If you find the time, and please no pressure!, I would love to see what you came up with!