Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Mamimi's Magical Powerup!

baldylox

Wayyyyyy back when Akira was first offered and lotteried, I threw in my chance for the Kitty Magician set that is her alternate set. I wound up winning it and it has finally arrived!

Of course I wanted Mamimi to try it out since she's into kitty stuff and she's also a DDS. So please enjoy Mamimi having fun with her new outfit!

Here's Mamimi ready and waiting.

6397277553_e79e97c6e9_z.jpg

"Power up... Initialize!"

6397273165_fcf2ee95b9_z.jpg

"Transformation sequence has begun."

6397269265_b2916ca01a_z.jpg

"Power level at 50% and rising!"

6397283997_49478cc525_z.jpg

"Transformation sequence complete! Nyaa!"

6397280741_b5da43b286_z.jpg

"Magical Kitty Mamimi at your service!"

6397391975_840b769fbd_z.jpg

"Would you like a song to lift your spirits?"

6397394991_f4205f113f_z.jpg

"How do you like my new outfit?"

6397299793_b6a1050fc9_z.jpg

"It makes me want to dance!"

6397309527_b761173bed_z.jpg

6397306637_8196f1c8cb_z.jpg

This outfit is ridiculously cute. Here are some shots from the back:

6397317461_e7d065acf5_z.jpg

6397314377_833ce74128_z.jpg

"This outfit is so cool!"

6397320759_06edf43249_z.jpg

"Check out my cool hat! It has Nekomimi on it!"

6397336397_5560ee67f0_z.jpg

This set really looks nice and fits her perfectly. Another good thing is that while the insides of the clothes aren't exactly lined in white, the material that *is* in there doesn't stain after a short period of time. I had this outfit on her for almost an hour and it didn't leave ANY marks or stains at all.

6397333117_a3bc4e0241_z.jpg

"And now, for my final magic trick!"

6397329145_48472e5604_z.jpg

"I shall now disappear! POOF!!"

6397343319_629c042fee_z.jpg

Coming soon, more cool outfits for Mamimi and Rei!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

That is adorable! Her eye and hair color are perfect with that outfit! I love her cute poses too.

pandacornn

Waiii~ This is so cute ; 3;

Henshin sequence is awesome, just needs more kirakira hehehe

This outfit fits Mamimi so well, I hope to see her fighting some crime in this outfit~~

I'm glad to hear that the outfit does not stain! That's always good to know!

sig.jpg

Innocentsake

That was too cute! Henshin mode is always fun I request a song to be sung to me stat!

Edited by Guest

Waynio

Congratz on getting this outfit!! She looks adorable in it!! Now you have your own magical girl around the house!!

Wayne

PrettyCranium

She looks do cute! I loved the pics of the transformation sequence.

baldylox
That is adorable! Her eye and hair color are perfect with that outfit! I love her cute poses too.

Thank you! I'm glad you like her hair color, I think it went better with this than her normal hair did.

Waiii~ This is so cute ; 3;

Henshin sequence is awesome, just needs more kirakira hehehe

This outfit fits Mamimi so well, I hope to see her fighting some crime in this outfit~~

I'm glad to hear that the outfit does not stain! That's always good to know!

Thank you! I figured she would have more fun doing a power-up type intro so I let her. I dunno about fighting crime around here tho, it's not like we have too many thieves...

I was so happy about the stain issue with this. From all the pics I had seen, it looked to be a typical Volks Stain Monster. But after feeling the material, it wasn't that "wet" feel that goes with staining fabrics. I put a spare hand inside a legging and the shorts for 30 minutes and nothing happened to either. So I dressed her up, took pics and then changed her clothes just to be safe.

[quote name="

InnocentSake] That was too cute! Henshin mode is always fun I request a song to be sung to me stat!

Thank you! I'll ask her about a song for you soon!

Congratz on getting this outfit!! She looks adorable in it!! Now you have your own magical girl around the house!!

Thank you sir! I appreciate it. It should be interesting havign a magical girl here now.... but if I see any small' date=' white, fuzzy critters around, they will be destryed immediately!

She looks do cute! I loved the pics of the transformation sequence.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed her power-up!

Billy

scripple

This outfit looks very cute on her, and the magical girl transformation sequence was a cool idea. The outfit and her blue eyes go really well together. I don't get the small, white fuzzy creature violence reference though. But I'm suddenly glad I Ilya chose the grey wolf outfit for Halloween instead of the white kitsune outfit. Even with distance between them have to stay safe right?

Being a fan of kitty outfits I considered this one for Rin, but it was clearly designed for the DDS as the photos I've seen of a DD2 wearing it haven't looked nearly as good as it looks on Mamimi. That and all the other girls who have listened to Rin try karaoke insist that I am not allowed to buy her anything that might encourage her to sing.

Innocentsake
[quote=

InnocentSake] That was too cute! Henshin mode is always fun I request a song to be sung to me stat!

Thank you! I'll ask her about a song for you soon!

Excellent, I hope I get a good answer

baldylox
I really like her in this! The blues look good with her eyes I like the wig too, looks good on her. Glad to hear it doesn't stain!!

Thank you! When I first got this on her, I didn't really pay attention to the eyes matching. But several people mention it and they're right. I also like that wig on her, it's playful and cute, just like her!

This outfit looks very cute on her, and the magical girl transformation sequence was a cool idea. The outfit and her blue eyes go really well together. I don't get the small, white fuzzy creature violence reference though. But I'm suddenly glad I Ilya chose the grey wolf outfit for Halloween instead of the white kitsune outfit. Even with distance between them have to stay safe right?

Being a fan of kitty outfits I considered this one for Rin, but it was clearly designed for the DDS as the photos I've seen of a DD2 wearing it haven't looked nearly as good as it looks on Mamimi. That and all the other girls who have listened to Rin try karaoke insist that I am not allowed to buy her anything that might encourage her to sing.

Thank you sir! I'm glad you liked the power-up gig. And the white critter thing is about QB from Madoka Magica. But we went over that already. I hadn't seen the DDII pics you mention with this outfit on but I'll take your word for it. I can't see it fitting well tho because this is rather tight on her small frame. And yes, I've also heard about Rin's lack of voice talent so maybe microphones aren't a good idea around your place.

So cute! I love that kitty outfit on Mamimi!

Thank you very much!

Billy

DefectiveAngel

Awwwww I love this! The magic transformation was such a wonderful idea. You really hit my weakness for magic girls with that.

Mamimi looks fantastic in this outfit. It's a perfect fit for her and matched her eyes and wig perfectly. I'm really glad you was able to get this for her. Mamimi always hits a homerun with me when it comes to anything neko mimi.

I'll be looking forward to seeing those other cool outfits for Mamimi and Rei.

baldylox
Awwwww I love this! The magic transformation was such a wonderful idea. You really hit my weakness for magic girls with that.

Mamimi looks fantastic in this outfit. It's a perfect fit for her and matched her eyes and wig perfectly. I'm really glad you was able to get this for her. Mamimi always hits a homerun with me when it comes to anything neko mimi.

I'll be looking forward to seeing those other cool outfits for Mamimi and Rei.

Thank you so much! I'm really glad I did the transformation thing now as it seems very popular. Glad you liked it!

Heehee, now that I know NekoMAmimi is your weak spot, I'll be aiming for it more often! LOL I too love her in kitty stuff! She's way too cute not to be playing around as a kitteh....

I'll have those other sets up tomorrow for you here unless you want to see them now. i put them up on FFM already so you can see them there now if you like.

Billy

Usaii

That was such a cute transformation Really liked the hand/arm poses. =w=d

The outfit is adorable~ It kinda makes me regret that I didn't get one at the time. Congrats on getting it in though!

baldylox
That was such a cute transformation Really liked the hand/arm poses. =w=d

The outfit is adorable~ It kinda makes me regret that I didn't get one at the time. Congrats on getting it in though!

Thank you very much! It's a fun outfit and Mamimi really likes it. I'm glad you liked her posing! Sorry you missed out on it, maybe you can find one in the future.

Billy

jazz2cool

LOL so cute! Love the dollfie dream sisters!!:P

Those who hate liers.....are liers themselfs

baldylox
LOL so cute! Love the dollfie dream sisters!!:P

Thanks! I agree, the DDS girls are quite fun and adorable!

Billy

baldylox
It's not the nekomimi for me, it's the boots! They are fierce!

LOL! I actually know someone who bought the outfit JUST for the boots! They kept those and sold the rest!

Billy