Shopping at Volks Int.

Mario

Assuming it's 9% tax

Before Tax Price: $694.00

Sale Tax: 9.00% or $62.46

Final Price: $756.46

So yeah around 60 bucks.

Gabriel

Can't say I'm too impressed with their shipping. No indication my order has been shipped yet, but from what I've seen in other threads, my experience isn't unusual.

sinclair

Whelp, I did it, I placed my 1st order from Volks Int. They still show the Mikuzukin Set in stock, so I ordered it. And ordered the Senbonzakura Outfit Set from Volks USA this morning. With that, I now own or have on order all the Volks Miku sets. The only thing I lack is the Snow Miku pigtail hair clips. Guess I can't have it all. lol

Stellalina

Would shipping to even just a city or two away like I'm in LA already is it still gunna be like 50 bucks for shipping? LMAO cause then I rather just go pick it up.

sinclair

This thread, and my comment, is about Volks Int, which is in Japan. Volks USA is what is near you. And $50 in town is possible depending on shipping method you selected, and size and weight of the package. As you add things to the Volks USA cart you can tell it your zip code and it'll tell you how much shipping will be. I've had some big and some heavy stuff and never had shipping be $50, but then I always select the least costly shipping.

Gabriel

It looks like my order shipped today. I didn't get an email telling me, though. I just happened to log in to my account and check and found a tracking number.

So, in my case, it took one week from time of order to shipping.

Mario
It looks like my order shipped today. I didn't get an email telling me, though. I just happened to log in to my account and check and found a tracking number.

So, in my case, it took one week from time of order to shipping.

This was for Volks INT right? My theory of why they take 1-2 weeks to ship(To the US) is because they want to gather as many orders as possible to ship out in bulk. Most likely makes shipping cheaper.

Or it could be that you are unlucky that you placed an order when they began doing mass shipping.(in this case, Freya and Santa Alter) I've noticed when they are holding events shipping is much more delayed.

sinclair

Good to know. My order still listed as received. Hopefully I'll get a tracking number in a week's time.

shikaree

They seem to take a long time to ship when you order right as an event starts. During off-times they do ship faster. I don't think there is any such discount for shipping many packages at once. They probably just don't hire enough people at the distribution center for the peak order times.

Gabriel

And, my shipment arrived today. It took half the time to reach me after shipping as it did to ship it in the first place.

No real complaints other than about the week it took to ship, but even that's OK. It's not like that hasn't happened with other stores.

The socks I ordered had slipped and crumpled up a bit in their packaging. That hadn't happened before when ordering from Volks USA. I don't know why. It struck me as odd when I was checking everything. It's not even a nitpick. It's more a simple bit of odd trivia.

shikaree

Curious if this has happened to anyone.

So I bought the Winter Warm Down Jacket Set from Volks Intl. It's supposed to come with the coat, sweater, and skirt. I opened the bag and there was... only the coat and skirt. I must've flipped everything over a dozen times, but nope, no sweater.

I emailed Volks of course. Wonder what they do in this case.

sinclair

My package is in LA customs, so I should have it by the end of the week. I realized a day after I made my order that I forgot to also add bodysuits to it as Volks USA is out. Oh well. Maybe next time.

originalcyn

Hello all!

I recently ordered from Volks Int. (DDH10 and dream rescue). I placed my order on April 19/20, and I received it on April 24. That's from Japan to western Canada, including customs check, in 4 ish days.

Hell the second hand body I purchased on the same day from Miami only arrived in Vancouver today.

I'm impressed but also I have not ordered from Volks USA to compare. Just my 2 cents