Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Stellalina

KOSMOS Collar?

Stellalina

Does anyone have the full KOSMOS Outfit? I just need to see better close ups of the white collar with golden circle like things on it? Can anyone be kind enough to take pictures of it for me? I don't think I'll ever find that piece alone so I would like to know what it looks like to maybe get it recreated.

missadventure364

I assume you're looking for this? It is plastic, so it may be kind of tough to replicate. I hope these pictures help a little though! If you ever end up needing to buy a Kos-Mos outfit to split I would be interested. I need a couple of pieces that I'm missing from my set too.

33827431602_0dba1081c2.jpg

33943434616_345cd8f962.jpg

33984895485_b6d35a1c94.jpg

Stellalina

Hey thanks a ton! And yeah it will be hard to replicate to be honest seeing it now might just have to design my own and get someone who does 3d printing to make it a real collar for me. But I'm mostly confused with how it connects the collar? It just snaps in half and you just connect it by putting the pieces into each other? Huh that's interesting! Thanks for taking pictures I now noticed that the collar is connected to the harness oh man.. I thought it would be the collar alone. Well least I know now and thank you!

How did you find these pieces if you didn't get her fullset?

missadventure364

Some of the pieces were missing from her full set when I bought her. Most was there, but unfortunately not some of the smaller pieces.