Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kalle

Need help puzzling out Taobao outfit listings

Kalle

So my boyfriend revealed that he'd bought me a custom Nozomi Toujou DDH-07 head, with eyes and a wig (the one that was in the marketplace not too long ago, actually) for an early birthday gift and I'm excited! While I work on my DDS girl, I've been planning out what I'd like to do for Nozomi; I'm thinking about getting her a DDIII body with an L bust so I've been on the lookout for clothes for her.

I found some outfits on Taobao based off of her stage costumes, but I'm having a bit of trouble trying to decipher the information. Obviously the 'DD请给我尺寸' / 'DD留言胸围' options on these two must be for DD-size bodies, but even after running the first URL through Google Translate I don't really see anything pertaining to things like bust size? And running the URL through Spreenow seems to indicate that they can be custom-made?

(The second one on Spreenow's DD option translates it to 'DD message bust', so that seems to be the case...)

I guess I'm just asking for assistance from DD owners who are more well-versed at buying from Taobao than I am. n 3 n;; I don't want to plunge headfirst into buying something gorgeous, only to find out it won't fit on Nontan.

LAOiCdW.gif

Mario

Honestly, what I do is just talk to my proxy about specific Taobao purchases. They are the ones who help me decipher all the information and they also answer all my questions on an item. I highly recommend you use a proxy for Taobao to avoid any sort of confusion.

Kalle

Yeah, Spreenow is the proxy I'm using right now, actually. xD I learned about how to order things through there via bjd-finds @ Tumblr, that's how I'm getting my DDS shoes. It's mostly the description stuff I'm having trouble with, so I guess I'd have to message them and be thorough as possible?

LAOiCdW.gif

Mario

Yup! You should ask them about the descriptions. If your proxy has a live chat, use it~

If you don't ask, you might get hit with a nasty surprise.(I got hit that a wig I ordered was a preorder and because I didn't ask my proxy I was stuck with waiting 3 extra months. xD)

Ayuuya

A bit late, but I'm pretty sure that you just need to tell them what bust size you need for the one that makes it in DD size. For the one that doesn't specify DD, you'd need to get your proxy to ask if they make it in DD size and then specify what bust size you'd need.

Good luck on ordering, I hope you'll post lots of pictures of your Nozomi

sklurk

I think most 1/3 dolls end up being a medium dd size if that's all you need, but if you have an L bust then you'll be looking at a DDL specific size or if you know SD16 equivalent sizes some of those might fit as well but be loose at the waist.