Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Shailara

New girls on display

Shailara

So, I've not seen any mention of these girls, but please delete this if I'm wrong and there's already a thread TUT; Sometimes I'm blind.

I am so in love with this face (the lighter one) I hope they get released soon, before I spend all the money I had saved up for Twilight! (at least I didn't buy her and then notice these girls, that would be just sad XD )

Edited by Guest

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Sato

They look like repaints of the Chitose and Twilight molds?

Shailara
They look like repaints of the Chitose and Twilight molds?

Hm, I can't see that. The ebony girl could be the same mold as Starlight/Sana, but the other girl doesn't remind me another one. It does remind me of Chitose in expression, but not the features themselves.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Mimiyo3

The first one is most likely a Mirai/Kizuna sculpt. It looks pretty obvious. The second one looks like a Starlight/Sana mold. They're both very cute though! The first one has a bit of a Gyaru vibe going for her.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Kalle

I guess Danny heard I was considering a tea girl for a kogal.

LAOiCdW.gif

belpita

I am mostly interested in the long, dark wig!

SakuraRose

This is not good...I've been loving all of Danny's new girls. Can't decide on who will be my first SmD.

senyac

The Tea skin one Is Called Summer She's coming out in August .

velocitycurve
This is not good...I've been loving all of Danny's new girls. Can't decide on who will be my first SmD.

I'm glad I pulled the trigger on my Starlight when I did, or I'd have been hemming and hawing for another 6 months with these new girls No regrets though, I'm loving her to bits!

Innocentsake

No idea whether Summer (Tan Ver.) is a current headmold or a new one, but I do really like the face-up. Loving her overall look~ Hope we see some close-up pictures of her later on.

aquaria13
No idea whether Summer (Tan Ver.) is a current headmold or a new one, but I do really like the face-up. Loving her overall look~ Hope we see some close-up pictures of her later on.

I thought it was Chitoses head with a different face up... the eye shape is very similar. ... *cough* either way I reeeeally want her *cough*

Shailara

Even if she's a repaint of Chitose, I really like it much much better than her original!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

aquaria13
Even if she's a repaint of Chitose, I really like it much much better than her original!

I always really liked the Chitose face up but in some pics she looks really sad which is not something I would like... but I really like Summers face up. It's almost like she's elegant or a bit dreamy haha!