Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Aipaoampu

Smartdoll Bust on DDy III?

Aipaoampu

I really want to have the Smartdoll XXL bust on a DDy III and I just want to know if that would be compatible. Pictures of a Smart Doll Bust on a DDIII (Just to see if it actually fits) would be sooo helpful too!

baldylox

Nope, sorry. The arm holes on the SmD bust aren't in the right spot for the arms to go in properly so it leaves a huge gap under the boobs where the torso meets it. It even looks bad under a shirt and gets worse when you try and move the torso around. I tried this with my girls and it didn't look good at all. It would have been nice but it wasn't in the cards.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Daisy-chan
Nope, sorry. The arm holes on the SmD bust aren't in the right spot for the arms to go in properly so it leaves a huge gap under the boobs where the torso meets it. It even looks bad under a shirt and gets worse when you try and move the torso around. I tried this with my girls and it didn't look good at all. It would have been nice but it wasn't in the cards.

Billy

I've been curious about this too, do you have pictures of the gaps the SmD bust leaves on DDs? Do you think it would be possible to mod it to work?

I was really hoping to find a way to put a small SmD bust on a future DDdy I was wanting to buy, but I guess if it doesn't work then I'll just have to settle for a modded DD bust.

baldylox
I've been curious about this too, do you have pictures of the gaps the SmD bust leaves on DDs? Do you think it would be possible to mod it to work?

I was really hoping to find a way to put a small SmD bust on a future DDdy I was wanting to buy, but I guess if it doesn't work then I'll just have to settle for a modded DD bust.

Sorry but I didn't take any pics of it when I tried it out. But I have a long weekend coming up so I might be able to try it out again and share some pics. I do have pics of a DDdy bust on a SmD body tho, check the first page of the Smartdoll info thread in that section of the forums and scroll down about halfway. That's close to what the SmD bust looked like on the DDdy3 body.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Daisy-chan

Sorry but I didn't take any pics of it when I tried it out. But I have a long weekend coming up so I might be able to try it out again and share some pics. I do have pics of a DDdy bust on a SmD body tho, check the first page of the Smartdoll info thread in that section of the forums and scroll down about halfway. That's close to what the SmD bust looked like on the DDdy3 body.

Billy

Please let me know if you do take some pics!

I seem to remember an old post I found on here, while digging through some long forgotten threads, of someone saying they had a SmD bust on a DDdy. I'm not sure if there were pictures or anything included, but I can't find the post anymore so I guess I probably just imagined it...

That's what made me consider the SmD small bust on a DDdy, but if it's as bad as the DDdy bust on SmD then I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

elianti

I seem to remember an old post I found on here, while digging through some long forgotten threads, of someone saying they had a SmD bust on a DDdy. I'm not sure if there were pictures or anything included, but I can't find the post anymore so I guess I probably just imagined it...

That's what made me consider the SmD small bust on a DDdy, but if it's as bad as the DDdy bust on SmD then I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

If you're thinking about the same post I'm thinking of, you might mean Yokha's reply in the stickied Smart Doll/DD3/DDdy comparison thread. I asked them about this because I'm also considering using a Smart Doll(M or L bust.. not sure) if it works and they also mentioned the gap but I wonder how noticeable it is in person. Just saying that any pictures would be appreciated by me too! I mainly want a Smart Doll bust for the thinner neck. ^^""