Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ajahli

Obitsu Yurisa arrival!!

Ajahli

Hey everybody! I'm sorry this took so long to post, but here I am with photos from the day my doll arrived! Fair warning, there will be some doll nudity.

I didn't take a lot of detailed shots but if anyone has any questions about her, let me know! Sorry some of these are dark. The lighting in my house is not that great =_=;;;

35454166396_56deec4d65.jpgObitsu Yurisa Arrival! by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

34683676853_b3c183d9f8.jpgObitsu Yurisa by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

She was pre-owned, but her box had been unopened, so she came nicely wrapped with everything. The box art was really cute too!

35454165706_206b215b8b.jpgObitsu Yurisa Arrival! by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

Here she is laid out with all of her stuff!

35326806292_c54d696a3d.jpgObitsu Yurisa Arrival! by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

She came with an instruction sheet

35493635255_63c4dc9807.jpgObitsu Yurisa by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

A closeup of her cute face

35454167176_601399c2d6.jpgObitsu Yurisa Arrival! by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

35493779325_47ba334fe5.jpgObitsu Yurisa Arrival! by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

Her clothes are so cute ;__; The inside of her cloak was really pretty, and she came with these cute shoes! I couldn't get them on so I gave up haha, but it had the obitsu logo on the inside which was really cool. But yeah. Her clothes are very well made!

34683676193_f32643f1d4.jpgObitsu Yurisa by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

35493634555_4a388b673a.jpgObitsu Yurisa by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

Dressed! I love her eyes

34683676513_ff75428142.jpgObitsu Yurisa by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

A comparison shot, standing next to her new sisters ^^ From left to right: Obitsu Yurisa, DD Miku, DDS Momo, and Smart Doll Mirai (whose skirt I didn't notice till after! OOPS. Sorry, Mirai-chan;;;; )

35493635035_a6771b10a4.jpgObitsu Yurisa by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

And lastly, a photo of her next to my Obitsu 40 body!

Overall, I'm really pleased with her! I've been busy so I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with her. I'm still trying to get a feel for what kind of character I want her to be. Originally, I wanted her to be Momo's sister, which she might be. I put a Smart Doll silver wig on her. I believe she wears a 7-8 inch wig because the others are too big and slide around a lot. However, I think it gives her a gentler look!

I haven't yet decided what to name her. Yuri, maybe, because I'm unoriginal and I just keep the stock names lmao~ But yeah! I hope you all enjoyed having a look at her, and I guess I'll update this thread when I have more of her! She's a real cutie, I love her mold even though it's not what I'm used to (she has kind of a bulbous looking head) but she is unique and cute to me. I've been looking for her for forever, and now that she's finally here, I can't stop fawning over her. She's so cute, I will give her anything she wants!

Welcome to the family, Yuri!

• Like 1

elianti

Yay congrats! Yuri is so adorable! Thanks a lot for all of your pictures--it's so hard to find owner pictures of Yurisa anywhere and her sculpt is so unique! I love that super pouty/duck mouth haha. Her fullest outfit looks nicely made too. She totally looks like a little sister next to your other girls! So smol and dainty. Is your MOMO wearing high heels though? She looks a lot taller than I expected for a DDS. xD

Nyx Whitestar

I'm so glad you won her!! Congrats! Thanks for all the nice pics, as elianti said, we don't often see this little cutie often!

ig-log10.png ap10.png

twiggysbabe

Congrats to your new doll! She looks really cute. I wonder how she would look like with darker eyes.

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

yokha

oh god, im jealous, shes super cute, can really see so much potential with her face sculpt, congrats

baldylox

I saw a doll like this ( maybe it was yours? ) on Facebook and really liked her look. That pouty little mouth is just so adorable!

Congrats on getting her, she is quite the pretty girl!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.