Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Noxxbunny

MDD Size Umbrella/Parasol!

Noxxbunny

Made a stop to Joann's today and was surprised to see them carrying a couple new doll things.

One of which was this simple and cute parasol or umbrella!

ZWT8Sdb.jpg

Perfect for one doll or two! It's really simple with some cute lacey details. It would be easy to add your own personal touches to it! I'm thinking of making it into a bunny umbrella and putting some little pearl beads with the lace trim. It would probably be easy to paint and dye different colors too. It was about $4! So pretty decently priced. They also had a black and white polka dot apron for 18 inch dolls(likely American Girl size and whatnot) that may make a cute dress on an MDD or a DDS? I'll have to go back for that one. Just thought these would be super cute for summer!

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

sinclair

Oh, I need this. where in the store do you find them? I've never seen doll stuff in Joann's.

Noxxbunny
Oh, I need this. where in the store do you find them? I've never seen doll stuff in Joann's.

I'm not 100% sure every Joann's has one because I've only ever been in one of them before. But the one I go to has a very small section near the googly eyes and bells and glitter. Near the kids craft area, essentially? You'll see stuff like ragdolls and wig wefts if they have one, probably? You'll have a good time in that section though if they have it. They have decent stands, some cute straw hats and top hats, little angel wings that might work for MDD and stuff like that too

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Anna-neko

so basically.. youre saying by the doll stuff. The "american girl" and similar sized big doll stuff?

Whatever pops up there really does vary from store to store, altho most seems to have the strawhats at least!

I'm not 100% sure every Joann's has one because I've only ever been in one of them before. But the one I go to has a very small section near the googly eyes and bells and glitter. Near the kids craft area, essentially? You'll see stuff like ragdolls and wig wefts if they have one, probably? You'll have a good time in that section though if they have it. They have decent stands, some cute straw hats and top hats, little angel wings that might work for MDD and stuff like that too

Noxxbunny
so basically.. youre saying by the doll stuff. The "american girl" and similar sized big doll stuff?

Whatever pops up there really does vary from store to store, altho most seems to have the strawhats at least!

I saw that kind of stuff online, but the Joann's I go to here doesn't have an AG sized section. (The Michael's and the Hobby Lobby stores do, but not the Joann's), so I would assume that's where it would be if there is a section like that in someone else's store? Would make sense to me. But again, only ever been in one Joann's, so I don't really know how much the store layout varies by location.

At least everyone gets a straw hat I would hope they stock these well at most stores because I think it said the Fab Lab brand is Joann exclusive? But I have no clue there.