Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Pupi

Hi-ho to everyone >w<

Pupi

Hello to everyone!

I'm Ilvias, a 18 years old girl from Italy! Well, I'm a real newbe in this world: I use to collect trading figures, nendoroid and games but some time ago I felt in love of DD! I'm not so good with introduction... so... If you have a question for me I will be glad to answer!

This is my DD wolrd story: nearly 2 months ago I have owned many money due to may 18th birthday. I was wishing for a MDD Al Azif (wishing it since March 2010 >o<), but some "bad guys" outbid my offer on Y!Japan for her complete set and she disappear under my eyes... I was so sad and my little heart was broken u.u To cleanse the shadows in my heart I had decided to lurk on Mandarake to search something else to purchase and to gain a smile... And the Ruler of Time had a wonderful surprise for me! A brand-new MDD Latooni for her release price! I have purchased her in no time! Now latooni is standing here near me... I really love my child (even if I still wish for an Al Azif XD)!

Now I'm enjoy making some underwear made of lycra for her! I have learned to sew stuff when I was a child, but only now i can say that sewing is awesome

I hope to be a good boarder!

SOrry for my poor english... I'm still a student and I have to learn MOAR XD

See ya!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

baldylox

Wow, all the way from Italy? It's nice to have you here!

That's a nice story you have about your new MDD. Sometimes things work out for strange reasons. Maybe Azif wasn't meant to come to you just yet... maybe your Latooni was fated to be your first girl for a reason. I've seen odd things occur in this hobby but they almost always happen for a reason.

That's great that you know how to sew! Now you can make nice things for your new daughter! I wish I knew how to sew... it would sure save me some money on outfits!

Welcome aboard and I hope you can share some pics of your girl with us soon!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Welcome, Ilvias! I hope you and Latooni are having lots of fun together.

Pupi

Thank you to both of you^^

That's a nice story you have about your new MDD. Sometimes things work out for strange reasons. Maybe Azif wasn't meant to come to you just yet... maybe your Latooni was fated to be your first girl for a reason. I've seen odd things occur in this hobby but they almost always happen for a reason.

Really? I tought about it too a few time ago!!! Latooni told me that she was really happy to be adopted by someone, but she ave never imagined to travel so long to meet me! The figures world is an endless surprise!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

baldylox
Thank you to both of you^^

Really? I tought about it too a few time ago!!! Latooni told me that she was really happy to be adopted by someone, but she ave never imagined to travel so long to meet me! The figures world is an endless surprise!

I had wanted to adopt a DD for a long time but never thought I could afford one. When I went digging around for prices on Ebay and other spots, they were just crazy money. But one day I happened to be reading the classifieds on Figurefm and saw my Manami there for sale. I jumped at the chance to adopt her and the price was very reasonable. She soon came to live with me and it's been great ever since.

When I went to Japan last year, I had plans to buy one more DD because Manami wanted a sister. After looking around for a while, I finally found Rei Ayanami and I got her for a really good price. Two days after I adopted Rei, I was in a shop in Osaka and saw Yoko for a super low price. She was cheap because she had stains on her. The clerk told us she had been there for four months already and nobody wanted her because of the stains. When we opened the box and I saw her cute little face looking up at me, I could NOT leave her there. So I adopted her as well.

Manami went nuts when she got 2 new sisters at once. They were both fated to be with me, what can I say? How is it that I go halfway around the world and find not one but two girls to bring home at good prices? Things were just meant to be that way, that's all I can say.

So you never know, you may have missed the chance this time on your Azif but another may be waiting for you somewhere else and at a better deal. Give it time and you'll see that things work out in the Dollfie Dream world. ^_^

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.