Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

The Maid Brigade rises again! FINAL PICS ADDED

Galvatim

My three favorite tsunderes look good in their maid outfits. Well, all the girls look good, but Aoi, Rin and Asuka are my favs. Tsun-tsun power trio.

K-2

Fantastic!

How could anyone find a favorite (Chitose) among all those beauties!

• Haha 1

MVSig.jpg

ggBB

All lovely! I can't wait until Tasha can join

Skadi

So many maids!

They are all very cute. I can't tell who I like most. It's hard to decide by this collection.

baldylox
My three favorite tsunderes look good in their maid outfits. Well, all the girls look good, but Aoi, Rin and Asuka are my favs. Tsun-tsun power trio.

Thank you sir! We all need at least one Tsundere girl in our lives right? I guess I just like punishment since I have "The Big Three".

The amount of maids you have is truly impressive, I look forward to new additions.

Thank you! I'm doing my best to find more maid sets, I have less than 20 to go!

Fantastic!

How could anyone find a favorite (Chitose) among all those beauties!

Haha! I know right? So hard to find just ONE girl out of the group that stands out as a fave. Thank you for the kind words!

All lovely! I can't wait until Tasha can join

Thanks so much! I too can't wait to get her a nice maid set.... tho it will have to be something very special and kind of revealing so she can show off those all over freckles.

So many maids!

They are all very cute. I can't tell who I like most. It's hard to decide by this collection.

Thank you! I can't pic a favorite either altho there are some outfits that I just LOVE no matter who is wearing them. But if I say anything and the girls finds out, I'll be in BIG trouble for choosing any faves.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sinclair

Every time I see Rin I want her more and more. Sigh, my pocketbook is in trouble for sure (But maybe not in as much as me if Yaya were to find out I'm eyeing yet another girl...).

baldylox
Every time I see Rin I want her more and more. Sigh, my pocketbook is in trouble for sure (But maybe not in as much as me if Yaya were to find out I'm eyeing yet another girl...).

Thanks, that's pretty high praise. Don't worry, I won't tell Yaya about your roaming eyes...

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Anna-neko

see, it makes perfect sense to me.

You got a Saber, and she needs her mana source from somewhere!! Sure, Alter can pull in that stuff much more efficiently than blue 'classic', but havin a Rin by her side is guaranteed to make that glutton murder-machine happy (welcome to FATE, once that gate pulls you in, there's no escape

sinclair

You got a Saber, and she needs her mana source from somewhere!! Sure, Alter can pull in that stuff much more efficiently than blue 'classic', but havin a Rin by her side is guaranteed to make that glutton murder-machine happy (welcome to FATE, once that gate pulls you in, there's no escape

Funny you should say that. I've been working my way through all the animes, and am on Carnival Phantasm now, so I got my 1st taste of Alter. I was in stitches. I love her. Too bad there isn't more of her in the anime world. As for manna sources, I have an Illya now, but the Prisma version. Although she doesn't spend much time with Saber...

Tira

Funny you should say that. I've been working my way through all the animes, and am on Carnival Phantasm now, so I got my 1st taste of Alter. I was in stitches. I love her. Too bad there isn't more of her in the anime world. As for manna sources, I have an Illya now, but the Prisma version. Although she doesn't spend much time with Saber...

If you want to see more of Saber Alter, there's

from Hollow Ataraxia. Salter herself doesn't actually appear until about 19 minutes in, though. There's also the Santa Alter event from Fate/Grand Order.