Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Tasha gets full body blushing & freckles!

baldylox

First off, a little history on Tasha.

I got Tasha and her sister Lotus from my friend MrFmj last year. Both girls were on DDdy3 bodies and while I loved that for Tasha, the red headed one, I wanted a smaller body for Lotus so she would fit better into the family storyline as Lunas older sister. Here they are as they arrived to me last year.

36825486434_1b7ea8f9bd_z.jpgDSC_0292 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I loved how Tasha had freckles..... up til now I'd never owned a DD with them but really liked the look.

36825474104_44cdefddc0_z.jpgDSC_0295 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Even tho she was super cute with them, I felt she needed to look a bit more mature and realistic so I had Eblktty redo the face up to match what I wanted. This is how her new face up looks:

40414913224_10172e2c48_z.jpgDSC_0032 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

40231073015_24d5357dda_z.jpgDSC_0033 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Much better!

She was looking just like I wanted but something was missing......

Then it hit me.

She needed freckles EVERYWHERE. I mean, lots of people who have freckles have them in more places than just their face right? And since Tasha was going to be an outdoors kind of girl and like the sun, she was going to have them all over her body.

So I got together with Eblktty about it and she figured out how to do it and make it look really good. Unfortunately we had to wait for her new airbrush to arrive in order to get the look we wanted. So I had to wait a little while in order for that to show up. But once it did, we got together and made it happen!

And since Tasha was getting freckles all over, I figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and give her a full body blushing too. I really wanted her to stand out from the rest of my girls and have a very cool style all her own. And after Eblktty was done, Tasha got just that. I'm totally in love with how well she turned out! To say she's gorgeous is an understatement in my opinion. Her detailing is perfect and her sexy style will work out really well with what I have planned for her within my DD family's story.

Anyway, enough of all that, it's time to really show her off. In case you didn't notice the NSFW tag on the top of this post, I'll warn you again. There is full doll nudity below as well as a certain surprise waiting at the end. So if you don't want to see a beautiful blushing job with some really well done detailing, please exit now.

So here we have Tasha in her basic favorite clothing style..... a loose shirt and shorts.

26254546477_8a48d019cb_z.jpgDSC_0031 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Now for some detailing shots! Just look at that wonderful tummy of hers! And her hands are so nicely done too, she even got a pretty nail manicure!

27252971048_af8d9c1542_z.jpgDSC_0034 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Of course I can't have any of my DDdy girls not show off that chest....

40414897044_9f676742df_z.jpgDSC_0035 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

And as most of the DDdy girls here are lingerie fanatics, Tasha is no different.

39317170780_015aa6896f_z.jpgDSC_0036 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Oh boy, there goes the shirt!

40414887814_8d2b95c8c2_z.jpgDSC_0037 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

As a sun lover, Tasha is always outdoors and in the sun so she tends to get burned occasionally. She shows this on her shoulders and arms.

40414885154_6df603c0dc_z.jpgDSC_0038 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Can't forget the back!

40414882104_c1051c2761_z.jpgDSC_0039 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Looks like the shorts are going now...

39317155090_e6c4d7995a_z.jpgDSC_0040 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

You can tell she wears tiny swimsuits outdoors.

39317152020_b6490c17c4_z.jpgDSC_0041 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Oh no! It looks like she might have gotten a bit of a burn on her cute buns!

27252951968_c2f4e5e9a7_z.jpgDSC_0042 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Full body shot.

27252949418_047db21e17_z.jpgDSC_0043 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

It took a long time to paint her entire body and have it turn out like this. There was also a lot of drying time between layers and coats of different colors.

27252946458_dccbb9ed03_z.jpgDSC_0044 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

But the outcome is so worth it!

26254507937_f8686867c6_z.jpgDSC_0045 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

41082569082_7b87edf43e_z.jpgDSC_0046 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

26254503977_be6e77288e_z.jpgDSC_0047 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Is it breaktime already?

27252935928_f6f378812b_z.jpgDSC_0048 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

More amazing details on her feet and toes.

27252932218_1b8a64e4eb_z.jpgDSC_0049 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Are you stretching or something Tasha?

27252928008_9cc2651bae_z.jpgDSC_0050 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Ahh, getting rid of the itchy bra now huh?

27252925028_c2343d9c08_z.jpgDSC_0051 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

39317126560_e2984d9697_z.jpgDSC_0052 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

39317125080_ee44bdf80f_z.jpgDSC_0053 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

And now for the blushing. If you're paying attention, you'll notice that her bust has changed. I had Eblktty paint 2 different ones for me so that she could have different looks depending on if she was topless, wearing loose clothing or wearing tight, low cut stuff. Earlier she had the Shapely Bust on but now she has on the regular DDdy bust.

39317123030_7e83f0fbc0_z.jpgDSC_0054 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

39317121680_5e123faf48_z.jpgDSC_0055 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Tasha doesn't mind showing off. She knows she looks good and is fine with sharing that fact. LOL

40231011675_6dd0b2d91a_z.jpgDSC_0056 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

41082543222_ee08f52f62_z.jpgDSC_0057 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

40231005905_d73600ca6e_z.jpgDSC_0058 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

41082536972_55879fb858_z.jpgDSC_0059 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

"Oh, I have a surprise for you! Would you like to see?"

40231000165_6e1002a7bb_z.jpgDSC_0061 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

"It's down here...."

39317111430_3200a110da_z.jpgDSC_0062 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

27252901708_1343501fd0_z.jpgDSC_0063 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

"Surprise!"

40230988785_f408816981_z.jpgDSC_0064 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

27252895118_d2faa4f078_z.jpgDSC_0065 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

41125854491_f3127d1869_z.jpgDSC_0066 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

"I hope Manami likes this.... I think she will think it's cute. Hee hee!"

39317096550_19bfdf9b0e_z.jpgDSC_0067 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

"I'll find out soon!"

26254447137_5d18204de8_z.jpgDSC_0068 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Heh, what she means is that she wants to be Manami's girlfriend. I think it's about time Manami settled down and actually has to pick a girl to be with instead of just playing around like she always has. So Tasha is going to be that main squeeze I think. We'll see how that goes.

Again, I want to thank Eblktty for all her hard work and for bringing my vision for Tasha alive for me. I love her to bits and am so proud of how she came out!

Thanks for looking!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

EblKtty

♡ >:3 most excellent pictures. I am glad you like her. ♡ Now I gotta go and finish the blushing on my dolls xD

At home: Too many....

baldylox
♡ >:3 most excellent pictures. I am glad you like her. ♡ Now I gotta go and finish the blushing on my dolls xD

Thank you! I absolutely adore her! She's perfect in every way in my opinion. I await pics of your dolls blush jobs!

She turned out beautiful! She is perfectly warm and freckled, has a glow like she has spent the day in the sun. Well done! How can you not love that

Thank you so very much! I really appreciate the compliments on her. That glowing look is definitely intentional and I'm so glad you can see it! Tasha loves being outdoors so I had to find a way to show that. Eblktty did an excellent job of it too. And I do love her new look.

Billy

MrFjmg03

How in the word I miss this? WOW! Eblktty did a fantastic job with the body blushing and face up. I LOVE the way she looks. So mature and sexy.

I wish I had your skills with the camera. I'm so excited for Manami and Tasha (that's a super sexy name).

I love what you have done with both of them. I really like Lotus in the DD body it suit her much better and she has the coolest eyebrows ever

I can't wait for those photosories with Tasha and Manami.

baldylox
How in the word I miss this? WOW! Eblktty did a fantastic job with the body blushing and face up. I LOVE the way she looks. So mature and sexy.

Heh, I was wondering if you had seen these or not, now I know! Eblktty is amazing with her painting skills. I am in awe of how nicely she made Tasha look. And you are right, I wanted her to look mature and sexy and I think she definitely does.

I wish I had your skills with the camera. I'm so excited for Manami and Tasha (that's a super sexy name).

Thanks man! It has taken me a while to learn how to work a camera properly so it's nice of you to say! I still have a lot to learn tho because my pics aren't near as good as I would like them to be. And thanks about her name! As soon as she had her face redone, she told me that was her new name, it just popped into my head.

I love what you have done with both of them. I really like Lotus in the DD body it suit her much better and she has the coolest eyebrows ever

Thank you very much! That means a lot to me! I always worry what the previous owners of dolls I adopt will think of changes I make to them. I'm happy you like how they have both turned out.

I can't wait for those photosories with Tasha and Manami.

Hee hee, yeah! I'll be sure to let you know when I get some of those ready.

Billy

Anna-neko

HECK YEAH FRECKLES!!!! (altho now she can't share hands w/ the rest of your crew... unless you get more of them painted?)

baldylox
HECK YEAH FRECKLES!!!! (altho now she can't share hands w/ the rest of your crew... unless you get more of them painted?)

Awww yeah! I love me some freckles!

I had her two default hands painted and one gripping hand done so she could hold things but that was it. I figured she wouldn't really need a bunch of hand gestures beyond those.

Billy

Mainframe110

Absolutely lovely! Loving the little striptease show too

baldylox
Absolutely lovely! Loving the little striptease show too

Thank you so much! She is a very sexy girl and likes showing off..... I sure can't blame her since she looks so good.

Billy

Misha-san

Oh wow, Tasha looks really amazing! The freckles and body blush are so well done Also clothes she wears fit her very well. And the 'surprise' really got me I do not think I have ever see any DD have it and it looks really good. I look forward to some stories with her

I was curious how durable the freckles and blush are?

baldylox
Oh wow, Tasha looks really amazing! The freckles and body blush are so well done Also clothes she wears fit her very well. And the 'surprise' really got me I do not think I have ever see any DD have it and it looks really good. I look forward to some stories with her

Thank you very much! I agree, Eblktty did an amazing job with her. I tried on a bunch of different outfits and while most fit her nicely, this one stood out.... I'm glad you like it. As for her "surprise", it's not uncommon to see pubic hair on a resin but it's kind of rare on a DD. I wanted her to be VERY detailed so I specifically asked to have that on her. I love it.

I was curious how durable the freckles and blush are?

So far they have been VERY good at staying in place. The sealant that Eblktty used was something different from the usual MSC most face ups are sealed with. Once all her parts were sprayed with it, I had to let it dry for a whole week before I could put her back together. The wait was worth it tho as I have had no issues with stains or dirt or any of her freckles coming off or chipping.

Billy

SuzzetteMarmalade

Ahhh! I'm in love! It's very realistic but somehow still fits for an anime doll, lovely!

baldylox
Ahhh! I'm in love! It's very realistic but somehow still fits for an anime doll, lovely!

Thanks so much for the nice compliments!

Billy

Orao_22

I never thought that such "real" things such as freckles would port well on a dollfie, but you proved me wrong, I'm quiite happy to be!

baldylox
I never thought that such "real" things such as freckles would port well on a dollfie, but you proved me wrong, I'm quiite happy to be!

Thank you very much! I've always liked basic freckles on the DD faces but I wasn't sure how well they would work all over the entire body. But once Eblktty did everything, I knew it was going to be awesome. Without her talent, Tasha wouldn't be as gorgeous as she is.

Billy