Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yukamina

Hello Everyone ^^

Yukamina

Hi everyone!

I'm an anime lover from Canada who has recently taken an interest in Dollfie Dreams. I absolutely love ABJDs and have been collecting resin ones and making my own out of clay.

The anime faces of DDs are still strange to me, but I just love their bodies (the waist, hips, and belly...) and I'm curious about how they're held together, how they pose, etc. When I have money to spend on dolls again, I hope to buy a DD body and sculpt a head to make a hybrid

AerisAquata

Hello! Welcome to the forum~

PlasticFantastic
I'm curious about how they're held together, how they pose, etc.

There's an entire article about it on Volks' blog which discusses the internal structure that hides underneath the DD's vinyl exterior. Our very own Mitsuki also has a great post that was made a sticky in the Newbies section.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Yukamina
I'm curious about how they're held together, how they pose, etc.

There's an entire article about it on Volks' blog which discusses the internal structure that hides underneath the DD's vinyl exterior. Our very own Mitsuki also has a great post that was made a sticky in the Newbies section.

Thanks! Though pictures aren't quite the same as seeing one in person, I think.

PlasticFantastic

Not quite no, but the way you worded your statement it sounded like you didn't understand the internal workings of the DD - which the photographs show better than IRL since most people won't dissect their dolls out in public. ^_~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Yukamina

Not quite no, but the way you worded your statement it sounded like you didn't understand the internal workings of the DD - which the photographs show better than IRL since most people won't dissect their dolls out in public. ^_~

Yeah, I coulda worded that better.

Someone at a DoA local doll meet had a couple Dollfie Dreams, but like you say, I couldn't exactly ask them to dissect their dolls! Someday...

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome to the forum!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Pupi

Welcome!

Woa, that sound a nice idea! I would like to see a result soon ^^

Some Leeke World dolls have some "hybrid" realistic-anime molds... I think one of them was named Charlotte or something XD

Have a nice time here!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

LoveAngel

Welcome and have a great time around!

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

PrettyCranium

Hi and welcome! We have quite a few Canadians here. I'm in SW Ontario, where are you?

littlebearries

Welcome! I'd love to see pics of the dolls you make too... if you ever want to share, post them in the Off Topic section... it would be cool to have a thread of home-made dolls!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Yukamina

Thanks for the welcome!

^_^ I'm in Alberta.

I'm kinda self-conscious about my home made dolls, but if my latest turns out like I hope, I will post pics in the OT section.

Halcyon

Welcome, Yukamina!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Mahoro

Yeah, I coulda worded that better.

Someone at a DoA local doll meet had a couple Dollfie Dreams, but like you say, I couldn't exactly ask them to dissect their dolls! Someday...

I know its kind of resurrecting an old intro topic, but that wouldn't happen to be me who had them would it? lol

Yukamina

I know its kind of resurrecting an old intro topic, but that wouldn't happen to be me who had them would it? lol

Hi! Yep, that was you...

I got my first DDs just recently, so I can play with their joints now :D I don't know why I have to buy dolls in multiples, they always need companions. It's terrible for my wallet.

Mahoro

Hi! Yep, that was you...

I got my first DDs just recently, so I can play with their joints now I don't know why I have to buy dolls in multiples, they always need companions. It's terrible for my wallet.

But it makes your girls happier! Its why I got Kud, I thought Feena would be kinda lonely when I'm not around xD

Yukamina

But it makes your girls happier! Its why I got Kud, I thought Feena would be kinda lonely when I'm not around xD

Ah, we can't have lonely dolls, now, can we XD I always find myself planning dolls in pairs.